Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

No think, only trade =D

iqoption 2m trade binary options bo

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 dedexp

dedexp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:33 PM

Hello friends!
I am here to share my strategy with you!
From what I use this strategy probably it will work only on iqoption, or if you go too fast for an operation in any other, but not

I think likely.
I studied a reasonable period with divergences in RSI + Bollinger Bands, and I also use an indicator called RSI_DIVERGENCE_V2 to help me.
Last but some time doing some tests, I realized that in 2 minutes usually this indicator (RSI_DIVERGENCE_V2) is very effective ...
But we have to use some rules for it to work better.

Well, let's rules.

1 - The RSI_DIVERGENCE_V2 indicator (I use it in 10 periods), it has an option to leave enabled the alerts, so it's good to able to facilitate

operation and for you to stay closer.

2 - When you see the alert you will check if the RSI value was compared with the old value above 70 case is a PUT, or under 30 if a CALL. As in

image below:

5bf5f1c51f0a33696755e33e483280a9.png

cb76d7b930f2e157e059f9dcd09b1b1a.png

5f0c6e992443e4fa3fc876c3699a014d.png
3 - If the condition of the two is correct, you will open the IQoption and put 2 min expiration, eg. 09: 03: 03h, expires in 09: 05: 00 (the latter are very

important)

4 - You will wait an eagle equal to the value of two subsequent candles that will arise be greater than or equal the closing price of the candle that came up the signal if

is a PUT. OR less than or equal to one case is CALL.

5 - You will have 1 minute 30 seconds to open the operation. As in the example above the iqoption leaves you open an operation just missing at most 30 seconds

to finish the minute.
PS: If the first candle that appears not give you opportunity for you to operate, you can operate the second candle condition 4 is correct.

6 - If case you lose the operation, using martingale but not right then, just when you have another chance to operate.

=)

Simple like that.

Thanks.

dedexp

Attached Files

• Tripack, yawyks, Singh and 2 others like this

#2 weddings

weddings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:45 PM

Can you share what's your entry and expiry point?

#3 dedexp

dedexp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:39 PM

Can you share what's your entry and expiry point?

the candles is 1M , and expires 2 min, but u have to watch the rules number 3 and see the pics =D

#4 weddings

weddings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:57 PM

I don't understand this part:
4 - You will wait an eagle equal to the value of two subsequent candles that will arise be greater than or equal the closing price of the candle that came up the signal if

#5 sehanw

sehanw

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:55 AM

Yes.. same here.. I don't understand the RULE.

#6 asherr

asherr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Locationsurabaya, indonesia

Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:18 AM

Hello friends!
I am here to share my strategy with you!
From what I use this strategy probably it will work only on iqoption, or if you go too fast for an operation in any other, but not

I think likely.
I studied a reasonable period with divergences in RSI + Bollinger Bands, and I also use an indicator called RSI_DIVERGENCE_V2 to help me.
Last but some time doing some tests, I realized that in 2 minutes usually this indicator (RSI_DIVERGENCE_V2) is very effective ...
But we have to use some rules for it to work better.

Well, let's rules.

1 - The RSI_DIVERGENCE_V2 indicator (I use it in 10 periods), it has an option to leave enabled the alerts, so it's good to able to facilitate

operation and for you to stay closer.

2 - When you see the alert you will check if the RSI value was compared with the old value above 70 case is a PUT, or under 30 if a CALL. As in

image below:

5bf5f1c51f0a33696755e33e483280a9.png

cb76d7b930f2e157e059f9dcd09b1b1a.png

5f0c6e992443e4fa3fc876c3699a014d.png
3 - If the condition of the two is correct, you will open the IQoption and put 2 min expiration, eg. 09: 03: 03h, expires in 09: 05: 00 (the latter are very

important)

5 - You will have 1 minute 30 seconds to open the operation. As in the example above the iqoption leaves you open an operation just missing at most 30 seconds

to finish the minute.
PS: If the first candle that appears not give you opportunity for you to operate, you can operate the second candle condition 4 is correct.

6 - If case you lose the operation, using martingale but not right then, just when you have another chance to operate.

=)

Simple like that.

Thanks.

dedexp

master of divergence

• dedexp likes this

sexy trader is trader who can make his style.

#7 dedexp

dedexp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:12 AM

for example if the price alert close at 1.0002 , and if you give opportunity to PUT, you have to wait for the price to stay in that 1.0002 or higher to make the operation. 1.0003 , 1.0004 , and so on .

#8 dedexp

dedexp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:13 AM

Yes.. same here.. I don't understand the RULE.

for example if the price alert close at 1.0002 , and if you give opportunity to PUT, you have to wait for the price to stay in that 1.0002 or higher to make the operation. 1.0003 , 1.0004 , and so on .

• Alfred likes this

#9 weddings

weddings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:51 AM

I tested it a while the arrows in the rsi repaints yea?

#10 dedexp

dedexp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:58 PM

weddings, it shows another point to enter, but no repaint , and don't trade with notices

#11 laksior

laksior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:54 AM

"You will wait an eagle equal to the value of two subsequent candles that will arise be greater than or equal the closing price of the candle that came up the signal if is a PUT. OR less than or equal to one case is CALL." How long we have to wait before we open the trade if conditions are met?

#12 laksior

laksior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:03 AM

ok i get it. We wait till the signal candle close and the close price if higher or equal the close price of previous candle (for PUT) and when signal candle close price is lower or equal to close price of previos candle (for CALL). Am i right?

#13 -el-

-el-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationMakassar

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:48 AM

may be u could make a video for us, dede...on your free time, of course   ;)

#14 dedexp

dedexp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:20 AM

ok i get it. We wait till the signal candle close and the close price if higher or equal the close price of previous candle (for PUT) and when signal candle close price is lower or equal to close price of previos candle (for CALL). Am i right?

You are right =D

• -el- likes this

#15 dedexp

dedexp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:21 AM

may be u could make a video for us, dede...on your free time, of course   ;)

i don't speak english ;(  i hope someone do it for me

#16 lalcal

lalcal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 20 August 2015 - 09:05 AM

Hi dedexp, great strategy, so we need to wait candle close when there is a divergence (70/30) and then wait next candle when the price be high or equal to previous :) I am using clmforex and I think this sgrategy work well 1 minute expiry :) within a few weeks I will open an account in Gdmfx probably and there I think there is 2 minutes expiry :) anyway thank you, I am sorry my english is basic too and I cannot make a video, but you could share more results, imáges and other things. Regards.
  • dedexp likes this

#17 -el-

-el-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationMakassar

Posted 20 August 2015 - 09:08 AM

i don't speak english ;(  i hope someone do it for me

u dont have to speak, my friend.. just use pointer and arrows hehehe...i like divergence, but rarely use it on my live account lol

• dedexp likes this

#18 dedexp

dedexp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:51 PM

Hi dedexp, great strategy, so we need to wait candle close when there is a divergence (70/30) and then wait next candle when the price be high or equal to previous :) I am using clmforex and I think this sgrategy work well 1 minute expiry :) within a few weeks I will open an account in Gdmfx probably and there I think there is 2 minutes expiry :) anyway thank you, I am sorry my english is basic too and I cannot make a video, but you could share more results, imáges and other things. Regards.

I think is better in iqoption if u don't have an EA , because u have to wait the price condition, in Iqoption u have 1 minutes and 30 seconds to trade with in my strategy, in another broker, where will expire in exactly 2 minutes. 

#19 nice_guy

nice_guy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:59 PM

This strat works well with Marketsworld they have expiry like @dedexp explained.

• dedexp likes this

#20 hussien

hussien

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 01:06 PM

what is the rule or the benifit of bollinger bands ond fractals in this strategy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iqoption, 2m, trade, binary options, bo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.