Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  mehdimehrali... : (14 December 2019 - 06:18 PM) wilson-arrow
@  madu84 : (11 December 2019 - 09:54 AM) what is the best strategy for binary indicies ?
@  madu84 : (11 December 2019 - 09:50 AM) 4 hour strategy
@  euro_rapp : (11 December 2019 - 08:06 AM) iambinary
@  kalc : (11 December 2019 - 06:05 AM) Ho ho ho seasons greetings :ph34r:
@  Chosen3000 : (07 December 2019 - 08:09 PM) Is anyone having problems with missing indicators in MT4 Navigation Pane?
@  sidao : (07 December 2019 - 04:29 PM) destroyer
@  sidao : (07 December 2019 - 04:29 PM) destroyer
@  pal20 : (06 December 2019 - 07:37 AM) ATR PERCENTAGE
@  pal20 : (06 December 2019 - 07:37 AM) ATR PERCENTAGE
@  pal20 : (06 December 2019 - 06:46 AM) ATR INDICATOR
@  Tripack : (04 December 2019 - 01:19 PM) Althoughthere’s not much activity anymore no need to pollute threads with « add me to telegram » stuff, do that in private plz
@  reza4x : (29 November 2019 - 07:14 AM) Dear f5rends,Do any have No delay Non repaint Indicator
@  arrowbinary : (28 November 2019 - 10:38 AM) @ traderpusa Yes, I've seen it on mt5, what is the custom one called for Mt4?
@  trexter : (28 November 2019 - 01:09 AM) Its been a long long time, but here I am, Hello Old mates!
@  TheRenchix : (27 November 2019 - 03:05 PM) backtest
@  TheRenchix : (27 November 2019 - 03:05 PM) Binary Arrow Backtester
@  traderpusa : (26 November 2019 - 07:38 PM) I believe you refer to the standard MT5. It comes with MT5
@  arrowbinary : (26 November 2019 - 08:23 AM) Sorry the news indicator I'm looking for prints a timestamp, but if I can find the flag one, even better.
@  arrowbinary : (26 November 2019 - 08:05 AM) Hey people, my first shout. I'm looking for the news indicator that has prints little flags on the bottom of the chart. What's it's name? And where can I download it?

Photo

Reversal Fractal Indicator

Reversal fractal indicator meta trader 4 mt4 signal

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

As seen on the home page, I have created a thread dedicated to discussion of this interesting indicator find. Please feel free to share any and all thoughts, comments, questions and concerns! 

The indicator can be downloaded with this link here. Cheers!  :D 

BVLEkH9.png?1

#2 monamikey

monamikey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:52 AM

Ive used these before and they repaint... alot

#3 Chris

Chris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

Please explain mona

#4 BryanMac

BryanMac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts
  • LocationMcAllen TX

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

Ive used these before and they repaint... alot

I think what mona means is if the next candle also meets the requirements for a arrow to pop then it will erase the current arrow and draw it over the next candle.

A non repainting one would look similar to this indicator:

J588Dah.png

You get 2 back to back arrows.

#5 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

d

• marijan993 likes this

#6 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

I like to use fractals like this to look at those points and determine when we are flattening out on the upside or the downside. These patterns will illustrate via price action when the markets are consolidating or when they are trending up making higher highs and higher lows etc..  as the fractals or also I have seen them called swing points start to paint a direction for you. You can not trade around them in real time with trades based on how they LOOKED on a chart however for the reason Swede pointed out above.

Another Idea is to find swing points at similar levels on 5M and bigger time frames because those pivotal points can give you some ideas to trade around. There are ways to use them for determining the trend and developing a plan it just might not be as direct as we all would like it to be.

• swede likes this

#7 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

d

• marijan993 likes this

#8 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

d

#9 amalik

amalik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:05 AM

HI, 

It is showing very very delay arrow.. After 3rd candle.. How can adjust the configuration? Please reply me back asap..

#10 slicken

slicken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:39 AM

HI,

It is showing very very delay arrow.. After 3rd candle.. How can adjust the configuration? Please reply me back asap..

a fractal is when the fractal candle is higher/lower then the two candles to its left and two candles to its right.
This is why fractals always repaint.

you can change the code in every repainting indicator not to repaint, but then you will have a lot of arrows next and close to eachother like in the picture snow. so there is no point doing that.

#11 billybob164

billybob164

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:15 AM

You have to know what a fractal is; you cannot TRADE it; it provides historical information on local tops and bottoms only.  

BC

#12 suvarnamarchande

suvarnamarchande

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:51 AM

how can i get the band channel indicator in the image

#13 damianpe

damianpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:10 AM

how can i get the band channel indicator in the image

look for center of gravity.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Reversal, fractal, indicator, meta trader 4, mt4, signal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.