Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  happyjas : (22 May 2020 - 07:08 PM) @master Chosen3000.. :lol: I got a Lambo cake here.. want some?.. :lol:
@  happyjas : (22 May 2020 - 03:14 PM) ktp :lol:
@  Noname : (22 May 2020 - 07:50 AM) BinaryTriumph
@  traderpusa : (22 May 2020 - 01:31 AM) Quarantine does weird things to different people lol.
@  Dyabolus : (21 May 2020 - 03:12 PM) u r delusional...
@  euro_rapp : (21 May 2020 - 01:41 PM) Seems when you are to good, people start talking about you :D
@  euro_rapp : (21 May 2020 - 01:41 PM) Lol it seems my name spreak widely in the Forex community that even people in Telegram groups know me when i just entered them and even on this forum haha
@  happyjas : (18 May 2020 - 02:44 PM) very cliché sounds like.. looks like.. blah.. blah..
@  happyjas : (18 May 2020 - 02:39 PM) and it stinks..
@  happyjas : (18 May 2020 - 02:37 PM) no evidence.. just saliva..
@  happyjas : (18 May 2020 - 02:36 PM) no meat.. all bones.. well no dogs here..
@  Dyabolus : (18 May 2020 - 02:32 PM) only empty talking so far
@  euro_rapp : (18 May 2020 - 02:26 PM) At least i can afford my Lambo with my jokes ;)
@  Dyabolus : (18 May 2020 - 02:20 PM) lmao what a joke
@  euro_rapp : (18 May 2020 - 02:12 PM) I even opened now the trades for next week since i already know in which direction the market will go
@  euro_rapp : (18 May 2020 - 02:11 PM) Lol sometimes i enter a trade before it happens since i trust my 100% accuracy to much and get bruned.
@  euro_rapp : (18 May 2020 - 02:11 PM) Already knew they EUR would break out but it took longer than i expected. It helped me to double my account :)
@  euro_rapp : (18 May 2020 - 02:10 PM) The breakouts where so great today. Took all of them. I expected them to happen yesterday.
@  happyjas : (18 May 2020 - 07:48 AM) good morning!.. EU H1 breakout :blink:
@  traderpusa : (18 May 2020 - 03:00 AM) you never know for sure but you could use S/R levels for it.

Photo

Hubba Hubba's Style (5-15 mins)

• Please log in to reply
8164 replies to this topic

#8161 hisaishi

hisaishi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 07:10 PM

I'm reading the whole thread and there are some things I don't understand.  Sometimes when Hubba Hubba talks about supports and resistances I don't know what supports and resistances he means. For example:

http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=37036

Could someone explain?

Attached Thumbnails

• 8 EU ITM 28 Sep_zpsu1bhgcwr.png

#8162 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 02:08 PM

I'm reading the whole thread and there are some things I don't understand.  Sometimes when Hubba Hubba talks about supports and resistances I don't know what supports and resistances he means. For example:

http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=37036

Could someone explain?

you can start here

https://www.babypips...-and-resistance

#8163 hisaishi

hisaishi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 04:42 PM

Thank you. I know the theory, but it's hard to know sometimes what supports and resistances Hubba Hubba is referring to.

He made this comment: "No VC but there is indecisiveness at the S/R level. i waited for the Bearish candle and rode on its momentum". 

I think it is a very good strategy but there are many things that Hubba does not explain in detail. It is possible that by reading the whole thread I will end up understanding the strategy better.

#8164 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 06:56 PM

Reading the thread and some others that are off shoots of this one will certainly help. The other is to look at the charts, paper trade. Then keep looking at the charts more. The key of HH strat is not to rely blindly on indicators but to recognize certain market behaviors and then use the indis as confirmation.

I would not have taken that trade. It is against the trend and he ended up catching the end of a short retrace. But that is what HH learned to recognize. That comes from watching the charts and comes with time.

He saw indeciveness because even though there were some strong candles the VC did not go into obos territory like it did with the other large bullish candles just a few candles before. Even as price went up a bit more with that last smaller bullish candle the VC value diminished instead. So this was an exhaustion candle, and the new high was a lower high. It did not reach that SR line from before and the SR just before that also held up, together with one even further left. Then with the next bearish candle the SR indi came on showing price had pretty much hit a ceiling, even if temporarily. Hence the entry for a put. Could have also been a retrace of a single bearish candle... That is the art of it all and that comes with time and studying the charts.

Think of SR more as zones rather than absolute values. I marked some of the SR lines so you can see how they connect further back.

The key is to learn to spot the set ups that you can relate to rather than just copy what someone else does. Some of the set ups will be the same and others will be what you see.

HH probably entered because he speculated that price would most likely retrace to where the future MA and the extension of the SR line I marked in blue would meet. When you go back to the link you posted and look at the next HH post you will see that price did do that, but the full move did not happen until a bit later.

Attached Thumbnails

• HH.png

#8165 hisaishi

hisaishi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 04:04 AM

Thank you

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Alessio1979

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.