Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  sangoldline : (22 June 2018 - 07:29 AM) @bugmenot01 u have the indicator showing hhll in ur chart
@  bugmenot01 : (22 June 2018 - 07:28 AM) larry setup ? https://ibb.co/eVGdEo
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 04:28 AM) usd seems weak today, cause euro also going up
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 04:28 AM) https://gyazo.com/82...e5d11b3f5107b27
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:26 AM) plus strong breakout
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:25 AM) we will see
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:25 AM) i think market show uptrend
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:23 AM) tp what do you think?
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 04:23 AM) you could have gone short also
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:19 AM) waiting for deeper retrace https://charts.mql5....ng-point-of.png
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 03:48 AM) thanks !
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:45 AM) nice
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 03:43 AM) had a few in
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 03:43 AM) closed at 60 pips
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:39 AM) still?
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:39 AM) are you in short?
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:12 AM) thank you! :) I had a good master :)
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 03:10 AM) congrats
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:07 AM) was nice eu long
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:07 AM) got my 12 pip

Photo

Hubba Hubba's Style (5-15 mins)

• Please log in to reply
8104 replies to this topic

#8101 iliakrachina

iliakrachina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:53 AM

Bild2.png

20% off for forum members....its the end of bos and we know it.

and what is the meaning of the strategy?

#8102 iliakrachina

iliakrachina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:17 AM

I'm going to mark some trades, it's just me changing the template. Bear with me.

Points to remember:

• OB/OS: They are from M2 chart and there are two obvious patterns here. Both of them starts with a regular divergence and value chart OB/OS state. 
  • Entry: When a regular divergence happens, price will be at peak moment at that time. We will wait for proper pullback or a failure. The failure is a bit more risky, but it can also mean there is a change in trend too.
  • SR: When there are too many fractals/sr dots around same place, it's a sr zone, and price might react at such place really hard.
  • Clear Trend: When making divergence, all of the price must be clearly above or below the EMA.

Now, let's discuss all of the pointed entries and how to find them. I'll be showing you same thing multiple times to explain properly.

I've been watching the chart for a while and it might just be beginners luck and may result in OTM, so stay alert.

First picture:

AHvc9Ea.png

1. Price is going down and showed us VC alert. Then it paused/pulled back a bit, continued going down, while VC starts to go back up. Then price starts to go up but failed to go above the most recent high or even the EMA. When we see a string candle, we do a 2x PUT. Note that we couldn't entered 2-3 bars ago when there was a first red bar. But since we are so smart and we are backtesting, we will ignore that OTM entry for now.
  2. Price is going down, making lower lows, all while staying below EMA. It showed us a divergence, but then it starts going up up up and showed VC alert on opposite direction. Not only that, it also broke past the EMA and closed above last swing high. We can do a 2x CALL, right?
  3. Price is clearly above EMA right now, it's making higher highs, while VC is going lower. We see it slowed down a bit and then made a bullish candle that's around as big as the previous few candles, we do a CALL.
  4. Price is just going down from a resistance zone above around 1.12900, it went below EMA and then started making lower lows, but VC is making higher highs. Suddenly within short movement, VC made a OB alert, we stayed on alert and saw the next big red candle pushed away from EMA. we do a 2x PUT.

Second Picture:

OhuYqid.png

1. Price broke a range above. Then continued going down, making lower lows staying below EMA. It made VC alerts continuously. and then pulled back and made lower low while VC made higher low. when we see it showing us a candle with small red body almost at OB zone, we PUT 2x.
  2. Price stayed below EMA, continued to make lower low with very short swings. On VC, it made higher low. We wait and see it showed us a VC alert on OB zone while getting stuck by EMA shortly. It made a nice red candle afterwards we make a PUT.
  3. This time price gave us another lower low and stayed below EMA still. VC alerted but made higher low. We wait for a nice red bearish candle which is almost at OB zone. We make a 2x PUT.
  4. Finally, we see another divergence, but this time price broke the EMA by a lot and also broke the previous swing by a bit. This was a risky trade since there are all those fractals making a resistance zone. We can only hope the candles ends up within the space. we do a 2x CALL.

When I say 2x, I mean 2xTF => 4m expiry. You can use 2.5x or 3x expiry but I'm not sure. It's all subjective.

You can also notice most are failed regular divergence, and only the newly created trends are normal divergence. I also did not mark hidden divergences, but you can see a lot of them too. The difference between normal divergence trade approach and this approach is that you are mostly making the trade 1 candle later after confirmation.

Here are some more that'll show that a doji that goes all the way up might eat away all of the movement, and it might be a small double top, which is a problematic pattern for a CALL.

wBCCBTb.png

1. Is it possible to mark each step you describe on the chart.

2. Can you explain the search for the entry point in more detail?

#8103 mahindra1111

mahindra1111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:23 AM

Bild2.png

Hpolyfire , i sent you a message. please Respond bro.

#8104 bigben777

bigben777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:47 AM

Bild2.png

Hello holyfire. can you share the indicator?

#8105 BigKev67

BigKev67

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:10 AM

Guys.... there is no strategy. Holyfire isn’t selling anything. He’s making fun of all the so-called “Arrow Strategies” out there. You know, the “pay 10 bucks for an arrow with a 90% win rate” websites.
There is no quick way to make money in trading. No magic indicator. We’ve all looked for one, and we all eventually realise that such a thing doesn’t exist. If you’re lucky, you’ll only spend months rather than years figuring that out.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.