Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:51 PM) the only thing you have to do, after you order -- submit a support ticket asking for your VPS IP address and login information.. because they dont send it right away lol.. only if you ask. They tell me it sends to my e-mail but i never received and I ordered two now
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) not spam.. just letting you know, so they don't go bankrupt from having no customers and i lose my cheap vps :)
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) Best VPS for forex: https://www.forexcheapvps.com/ --- It is only $3.95 a month if you pay for a year at once..
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 02:41 PM) LoL
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 11:24 AM) LuL
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 11:10 AM) Best new indicator forex, binary, stocks... https://imgur.com/a/djxGj
@  ptauss : (23 January 2018 - 09:47 AM) macd
@  littlebuddy : (23 January 2018 - 09:09 AM) Brady
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 07:42 AM) Hanks
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 05:18 AM) Cruise
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 04:16 AM) Tom
@  xplus : (23 January 2018 - 03:03 AM) Good morning here Lagos, NG.......
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:34 PM) after you confirmed the rejection?
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:33 PM) sweet, you traded over a resistance 4 days ago hehe :P
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:23 PM) gotta go, laters
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:22 PM) 2nd trade of the day (spot) with simple levels https://imgur.com/7xCGHBf
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) pays the bills though, lol
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) Only a stupid employee :)
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:11 PM) Heh
@  Masqurade9 : (22 January 2018 - 03:10 PM) =)

Photo

Hubba Hubba's Style (5-15 mins)

• Please log in to reply
8050 replies to this topic

#8041 Svalbard

Svalbard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationScottish Highlands

Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:41 AM

How do you know if the trend will continue or reverse?

obviously you use stochastic, rsi, mfi, TDI, adx, macd, cci and Bollinger bands all on a M1 chart duh!

#8042 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:24 PM

By watching the charts you can easily see if a trend continues or reverses.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#8043 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

You cannot ever be sure of when it will start trending or is about to reverse but you can put yourself in a position which can give you an advantage by looking at higher timeframes to see whats happening or using some indis with a longer period to get the overall trend and then enter from what price is showing you , i earlier posted a strat in which i use stoch 200 to get the overall trend and then enter on a retracement to continue in the overall trend

#8044 Ace

Ace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBermuda Triangle

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:28 PM

This is second time I am asking this question. even last time no one respond. :(  please help me ..

Can anyone tell me how important to focus on round numbers with this strategy , Can you please teach me how to work with it? Are there any indicator to monitor round numbers ? 

It is not that important, they can act like s and r. Yes there are round number indicators, search and you will find.

#8045 sanathliyanage

sanathliyanage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:29 PM

Attached File  5M setup.PNG   265.95KB   15 downloads
  • Alvus and littlebuddy like this

#8046 littlebuddy

littlebuddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:49 AM

hi there bro. can you share with me your rules for entry on this arrow? I have finished reading the whole thread but I dont use HH style anymore. I am still interested in how others modify the HH style to trade.

Your setup looks like HH template but your entry seemed quite different. Would you mind to explain a little? Thanks bro. 

#8047 Abdul777

Abdul777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:21 AM

hi there bro. can you share with me your rules for entry on this arrow? I have finished reading the whole thread but I dont use HH style anymore. I am still interested in how others modify the HH style to trade.

Your setup looks like HH template but your entry seemed quite different. Would you mind to explain a little? Thanks bro. 

I don't really want to sound rude or what, but I remember time ago when you showed some succesfull trades on the other strategy which was called I believe feed the ducks or something, when somebody asked you to explain your entry rules, you mentioned that you and other dude had made an amazing strategy and style out of the provided one, but you don't really see the point to share the rules and everything cause you kind of don't see the point for it as everybody's only asking for free stuff and not giving anything in return regarding the development....you're kind of doing the same here...lol

• Dyabolus and wrack10 like this

#8048 littlebuddy

littlebuddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:39 AM

I don't really want to sound rude or what, but I remember time ago when you showed some succesfull trades on the other strategy which was called I believe feed the ducks or something, when somebody asked you to explain your entry rules, you mentioned that you and other dude had made an amazing strategy and style out of the provided one, but you don't really see the point to share the rules and everything cause you kind of don't see the point for it as everybody's only asking for free stuff and not giving anything in return regarding the development....you're kind of doing the same here...lol

no you are not rude but you are misinformed and not aware of what had happened. I have already posted my rules with chartwork. please go ahead and check it out yourself. Kindly put everything in proper perspective before turning yourself to an ass.

I stopped posting at that thread because someone came along and commented that all I did was brag about my success whereas I have already made numerous posts on how I traded the strategy with my own rules.

Do let me know if you are not able to locate my posts there or that what I have explained isnt true. I am more than happy to show you and clear this. 

You can start from here. http://www.binaryopt...ategy/?p=131522

#8049 Abdul777

Abdul777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:02 AM

no you are not rude but you are misinformed and not aware of what had happened. I have already posted my rules with chartwork. please go ahead and check it out yourself. Kindly put everything in proper perspective before turning yourself to an ass.

I stopped posting at that thread because someone came along and commented that all I did was brag about my success whereas I have already made numerous posts on how I traded the strategy with my own rules.

Do let me know if you are not able to locate my posts there or that what I have explained isnt true. I am more than happy to show you and clear this. 

You can start from here. http://www.binaryopt...ategy/?p=131522

Please accept my apologies, as I understood it the wrong way most likely, as the one you posted stated the very first "change" of the original strat you made.

In the end, I understood that there was some different changes made to already changed one, that gives you way better results and entry spots which you are not about to share because you don't want to.

So if I got you wrong, I take my words back, my bad.

#8050 littlebuddy

littlebuddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:58 AM

Please accept my apologies, as I understood it the wrong way most likely, as the one you posted stated the very first "change" of the original strat you made.

In the end, I understood that there was some different changes made to already changed one, that gives you way better results and entry spots which you are not about to share because you don't want to.

So if I got you wrong, I take my words back, my bad.

apologies are not required but I do appreciate your gesture and time to verify my comments. 

the story goes like this. I have modified the original template that it is not the same as the originator had intended. I have asked him that I start another thread because what I was doing is not the same. But he insisted that I keep everything there and I did. Some time later I received a pm from another trader offering help to code my rules and template. We did this together. I was ready to share it but he doesnt want to and I have to respect that. He was the one doing all the coding. Another member came along and accused me of showing off and has no intention of sharing anything. Which I did in the first place. And I decided not to post anything at that thread anymore. 

• Abdul777 likes this

#8051 Abdul777

Abdul777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:09 AM

apologies are not required but I do appreciate your gesture and time to verify my comments. 

the story goes like this. I have modified the original template that it is not the same as the originator had intended. I have asked him that I start another thread because what I was doing is not the same. But he insisted that I keep everything there and I did. Some time later I received a pm from another trader offering help to code my rules and template. We did this together. I was ready to share it but he doesnt want to and I have to respect that. He was the one doing all the coding. Another member came along and accused me of showing off and has no intention of sharing anything. Which I did in the first place. And I decided not to post anything at that thread anymore. 

I got it wrong then in the very beginning.

Sorry guys for offtopic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.