Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please be respectful in the chat and watch your language & arguing. Read the forum rules.
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2017 - 10:39 PM) Repainting usually refers to the arrows a system draws, for example bad arrows on a live chart disappear when you reload or change tf
@  Lootanery : (16 January 2017 - 09:40 PM) idk what everyone complaining about repaint. If it doesnt repaint, it just paint again. So whats the difference ?
@  hp699flva : (16 January 2017 - 09:22 PM) I really dont know since I have never started a thread - might pm the admins - David, Tripack, etc...
@  canman : (16 January 2017 - 09:16 PM) HOw do I do that?
@  hp699flva : (16 January 2017 - 09:15 PM) you get more exposure by starting a thread and hopefully someone may be able to help you.
@  canman : (16 January 2017 - 09:13 PM) Thanks again for alll the hard work and efforts by many on here.
@  canman : (16 January 2017 - 09:13 PM) I noticed in the past, it was not repainting, thus the reason for my implementing it in so many strats. I'm quite a novice when it comes to coding or any technical such thing, so I was hoping someone here, may be able to give me some insight as to wht this indy is suddenly acting strangely? I have tried in on different MT4 platforms and all of them have the same results. Confused and frustrated..............Would apreciate any help.
@  canman : (16 January 2017 - 09:11 PM) Hi group. I was hoping someone may be able to assist me with an inquiry? I've been trying out the smajustin indicator on multiple strategies, using it with other oscillators and indies for confirmation. I thought I had found a solid system, and for some strange reason, it seems the sma justin is starting to repaint?
@  Singh : (16 January 2017 - 08:40 PM) @ZeusDCS hows you man
@  ZeusDCS : (16 January 2017 - 06:24 PM) Hello Singh! Long time no see buddy
@  Singh : (16 January 2017 - 06:23 PM) hello fellas
@  buti2 : (16 January 2017 - 05:56 PM) hajikiri
@  ecope : (16 January 2017 - 05:16 PM) K.I.S.S.
@  ScalperX : (16 January 2017 - 04:54 PM) how about you?
@  ScalperX : (16 January 2017 - 04:54 PM) Yo tradesmart! Not bad no trading today though man, trading tomorrow when its not US bank holiday
@  tradesmart : (16 January 2017 - 04:25 PM) Everybody
@  tradesmart : (16 January 2017 - 04:25 PM) Hows it going everbody
@  zamiel : (16 January 2017 - 04:18 PM) scalperx is it possible to see divergence without indis ? just by analysing candles ?
@  dth : (16 January 2017 - 01:40 PM) sry guys my internet went out so i just went for lunch
@  ScalperX : (16 January 2017 - 01:07 PM) I only trade 1 minute charts though so itmay be different to what you do mate :)

Photo

Hubba Hubba's Style (5-15 mins)

• Please log in to reply
6677 replies to this topic

#3461 GeorgeTrader

GeorgeTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 04:46 AM

No good start today. I open PC and the VC allarm starts to ring immediately. Big momentum without news. I was in a hurry to lose the chances

NO PATIENCE + NO RULES + NO LOGIC + WANT TO RECOVER + = 2/5 ITM  :(

I know your feelings, I do trade GMT+10 time and mostly morning/early afternoon thus Asia market with very little movement whatsoever. And as you can see from the EU chart bellow, being not patient and opening wrong trades in succession is also my reason for so many failures.

07650dd7e5adc90dd3955d83ab0de617.png

Two days ago I did 8 wrong trades in a row after NY opening as I was tired (midnight - 1am my time) so patience, wait for the setup and don't rush it :) (I've done already 17 trades today on demo and score is 12/17).

• rosomak2134, Mowgli, Pierre92 and 1 other like this

#3462 chicookie

chicookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:04 AM

VC alert, bearish candle with long wick (hammer) + bounce off S. 5min CALL and ITM

YOHaHte.png

3/3

bearish candle (pinbar), then bullish candle with long body tested next times S. I will for additional confirmation - bullish candles with long wicks + bounce off S. 5 min CALL and OTM (i can wait for better confrimation, but patience...)

XoNd9cA.png

VC alert, bearish candle with long body. 5 min CALL and ITM

zLFTVNt.png

4/5

Congrats on your great results! 

Rosomak, Which broker are you using?

#3463 rosomak2134

rosomak2134

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:12 AM

Congrats on your great results! 

Rosomak, Which broker are you using?

At present utrader.com

VC alert, then something similar to Bullish Harami + bounce off S. 5 min CALL and ITM

Zp70qSA.png

5/6

• chicookie likes this

#3464 vouytee

vouytee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:24 AM

Today I have little more time to trading, finally.

gbpusdbo-m5-capital-market-investments-3

Price repeat pattern, bounce of EMA and and stuck under S/R level. PUT 5 min. ITM

• skyler, rosomak2134 and ZeusDCS like this

#3465 rosomak2134

rosomak2134

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:27 AM

Bullish candle with long wick tested R, then something similar to shooting star tested R again so i make PUT 5 min and ITM

tbLndEy.png

6/7

#3466 rosomak2134

rosomak2134

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:31 AM

Bullish candle broke R, then bearish candle tested S(old R) , 5 min CALL and ITM

GukMIL5.png

7/8 and end for today

#3467 rosomak2134

rosomak2134

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:38 AM

VC alert + bullish candle with long body + bounce off R , 5 min  PUT and ITM

p0ACehB.png

VC alert, bullish engulfing + bounce off S and OTM, why? :(
Maybe trend was down and better was waiting for better confirmation for put.

zrVcuC7.png

8/10 and time for lunch. :D

• iJSmile` likes this

#3468 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:38 AM

@Rosomak, Will you take this trade? If you ignore, can u please tell me why?

LOD.

Almost VC alert.

Bullish bar piercing the bear.

5 m call. OTM.

1SRByfN.png?1

#3469 rosomak2134

rosomak2134

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:10 AM

@Rosomak, Will you take this trade? If you ignore, can u please tell me why?

LOD.

Almost VC alert.

Bullish bar piercing the bear.

5 m call. OTM.

1SRByfN.png?1

In my chart LOD is lower, but your time is different. ;)
LOD isn't the most important for me. [;)]
The piercing line pattern can be quite good confirmation, but near level S/R
Trend is down, So i will ignore this trade and looking for confirmation for PUT (safer)
It is my opinion.

#3470 Alvus

Alvus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:50 AM

Another OTM, Today 3/7 ITM  :wacko:

USDJPY

UJ is in downtrend and is trapped in a channel, try two times to break the R but fail, then breakuot with bullish candle with a long wick on the top. Wait a confirm close out of channel, put 15 OTM. With hindsight I think I made two mistakes: the first I did not notice that the large red candle on the left created a bigger inside bar and the second that the direction of the breakout was against the general trend (I did not consider a possible retecement on the EMA). Any comments?

b8gV0AO.png

#3471 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:51 AM

@Rosomak, Thank you. Please opinion on this trade.

5 m call. OTM,

70gS4M0.png?1

#3472 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:54 AM

USDJPY

UJ is in downtrend and is trapped in a channel, try two times to break the R but fail, then breakuot with bullish candle with a long wick on the top. Wait a confirm close out of channel, put 15 OTM. With hindsight I think I made two mistakes: the first I did not notice that the large red candle on the left created a bigger inside bar and the second that the direction of the breakout was against the general trend (I did not consider a possible retecement on the EMA). Any comments?

b8gV0AO.png

Hi,

Brother, it happens. I got 2-4.

On the trade, i believe that u r quite new to this style of trading...

My advice please trade reversals with confirmation candles unless if it is breakout and not just by extended candles. I did similar mistake too today...

#3473 chalan8

chalan8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 02:05 PM

1. Bullish candle hit in level R, then bearish engulfing
2. 5 min PUT and ITM

1qDogWK.png

8/8

1. VC alet

2. bullish candle with long wick + bounce off EMA

3. 5 min  PUT and ITM

33whbRX.png

9/9

Well done!! How long have you been doing Binary?

#3474 rosomak2134

rosomak2134

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:40 PM

USDJPY

b8gV0AO.png

Yes, Trend was down, so better was wait for possibility PUT
although in your description is PUT, but in the chart is arrow up

@Rosomak, Thank you. Please opinion on this trade.

5 m call. OTM,

70gS4M0.png?1

seven bearish candles for me means trend down.
Bullish candles (hammer) can be sing to reversal, but stong trend in down. I will wait for additional confirmation (bullish candle with high probability reversal trend + tested S) or waiting for perfect setups for PUT.

Well done!! How long have you been doing Binary?

thanks, about 7-8 months.

Although i see, that 15 min CALL was ITM, but for me it is risky trade.

• ZeusDCS likes this

#3475 chalan8

chalan8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:46 PM

They say most of the folks who trade BO, they will lose most of their initial investment till either quit or learn how to trade i started 2 months ago, and I use demo account till I get comfortable. I hope that Someday i can trade like you. Did you read any specific book?

#3476 GeorgeTrader

GeorgeTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:57 PM

Yesterday's trades - Demo

EUR/USD

1st trade - waited for breakout from the channel, overall trend was up, confirmation candle bounced from EMA, took 5min CALL - OTM - silly trade, should wait for more clear setup but I tend to rush trades as trading on Demo.

2nd trade - not very  clear setup, took previous bearish candle as trend continuation and opened trade 5min PUT - OTM :(

3rd trade - break out of the channel again, close to previous S/R so expecting reversal, took 15min CALL - ITM  - again I should waited for clearer setup.

4th trade - riding the train, took momentary pullback bullish candle which bounced from EMA as confirmation candle and opened 5 min PUT - ITM

e415d36f796eca8a8bdfb8a9e670bdc9.png

EUR/USD

1st trade - bullish trend temporarily disrupted by bearish candle, opened trade on next 5min PUT - tight but ITM

2nd trade - been mislead by the bullish pinbar which bounced from BRN and opened 5min CALL - OTM

3rd trade - this trade opened as reaction for previously failed one, rushed thinking it's gonna go up then and it wasn't - 5 min CALL - OTM - oh dear :o

4th trade - nothing to say really - need to learn how to control emotions, it looked like BRN level holds, thus opened 5min PUT - OTM

5th trade - EU was trending in the channel for some time, then bearish breakout, waited for reversal, bullish pinbar, LOD, waited for confirmation bullish candle, opened 5min CALL as near upper S/R (from previous channel) was close. - ITM

07650dd7e5adc90dd3955d83ab0de617.png

GBP/USD

1st trade - another breakout of the smaller channel trade - bullish candle broke out from 2 hours old channel and not waiting for confirmation candle(mistake),  opened 5 min CALL - OTM

2nd trade - clear uptrend, bearish confirmation candle almost wiped out previous two bullish candles and retraced from HOD, took 5min CALL as counter trend - ITM

48ce5a24d2478f67d9da6e79510a3be2.png

EUR/JPY

1st trade - strong bearish trend, ride the train, still some room to go down, previous bearish candle with small wicks, took 5 min PUT - ITM

2nd trade - trend reversal, after bullish pinbar retraced from S/R as confirmation candle, I took 5 min CALL - ITM

9c1ba04a08dd718d9d1c1b975784611c.png

AUD/USD

1st trade - small channel trading - bullish trend disrupted by bearish candle, very small momentum at that time, TOH, VC alert, waited for 13 seconds to let the price go north before opening trade to get some extra pips and it was ITM despite mt4 shows bull candle.

2nd trade - tight channel, my confirmation bullish candle broke S/R of the channel, not being patient took 5min CALL - OTM

3rd trade - another low volume trade - should stay away as very tight  but to eager to trade - temporary downtrend before uptrend resumes, opened trade 15sec late to get extra pips, PUT 5 min - ITM

4th trade - a bit volume in the market, downtrend was exhausted, waited for confirmation bullish candle, opened 6 min CALL - ITM

5th trade - ride the train, should open trade one candle later but seen bearish candle cut through EMA and retrace from previous S/R, took 5min CALL - ITM

f2a7ebfe5a43b89e067f8d57b3f739c5.png

EUR/USD

1st trade - bullish trend exhausted, waited for bearish confirmation, took 15 min PUT but OTM as the last few min price spiked up (5min would be ITM though

2 trade - took counter trade (again :huh: ) to previous bullish candle, opened 5min PUT 9 sec later after price spiked up/down - ITM

54cad613cd65fd6387475059cbf5066c.png

To sum up wait for the best setup, skip trades you are not sure about rather than take chances and trade less than more with better ITM % not like me. I'm glad it's weekend and have time to revise my trading plan and do some thread reading/learning.

Have a nice weekend guys

#3477 rosomak2134

rosomak2134

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:14 AM

They say most of the folks who trade BO, they will lose most of their initial investment till either quit or learn how to trade i started 2 months ago, and I use demo account till I get comfortable. I hope that Someday i can trade like you. Did you read any specific book?

I also lost money in the beginning. :(
But after 2 months I stopped to lose money.
I read a lot of this about trading and PA in this forum and other forums, etc.

#3478 rozayx5

rozayx5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:31 AM

I also lost money in the beginning. :(
But after 2 months I stopped to lose money.
I read a lot of this about trading and PA in this forum and other forums, etc.

nice one bro, i see you as a role model to making money in this biz, seeingblind also learnt here and made it

#3479 binarytek

binarytek

The Librarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:31 AM

POPULAR

Hi everyone,

I updated the ZIP file with the current trades, 2016-04-09: http://www.binaryopt...e-89#entry55389

(Edit 2016-05-17) - Updated file: https://drive.google...HY1bzhmREU/view

I started adding a new prefix of the files: "2016.03.03 1800" - you can copy this string, add a ":" between the hours and minutes to become "2016.03.03 18:00", then open the MT4 chart, press Enter, paste, Enter and it will open the chart on the specified time. Some of the files contain also the asset traded.

Hubba's and Fredstralia's are in the main categories.

Because of the >70% consistency of rosomak2134 and his a little bit different style, I created a separate folder "Others/rosomak2134" with 276 screenshots of his last trades. Thank you rosomak2134!

For everyone sharing, please make sure that:

1) the trade description is above or below the screenshot. Do not add multiple descriptions followed by multiple screenshots, because it is harder to correlate the descriptions with the screenshots. Best is to combine them one after another, trade after trade.

2) the asset (EURUSD, etc) and the time of the trade is visible on the screenshot. This may help people check the trade on their MT4.

I did not add screenshots with lots of indicators and screenshots which I personally just could not look at (confusing colors, too much info, price movement is not immediately visible and crystal clear). I didn't add trades of people who haven't shown consistent results. BOSET showed some consistent results (e.g. here, here and here) - I haven't add those trades yet (I assume I personally cannot connect with them, yet), but if BOSET shows consistency and I continue the documentation, I will add them.

That's all for now. Wish everyone wise trading!

• hubba hubba, jaycool79, sgrondona and 23 others like this

#3480 venkatredy

venkatredy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:33 PM

hello hubba hubba

will u please share link of indicator and rules

4 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

sylwia, varvas

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.