Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Svalbard : (27 June 2017 - 01:50 PM) +128 pips still climbing
@  Svalbard : (27 June 2017 - 01:48 PM) anyone else been riding EU all day?
@  Florent : (27 June 2017 - 12:40 PM) what is myfxbook
@  LorenzoPP : (27 June 2017 - 12:36 PM) scam. ask them if they have a myfxbook
@  Florent : (27 June 2017 - 12:33 PM) yes i saw the post earlier but thats why i asked if they are legit or not, because once i asked them why is it 360$ so cheap if it gives that accuracy they blocked me
@  LorenzoPP : (27 June 2017 - 12:31 PM) http://www.binaryopt...edo/?hl=altredo
@  Florent : (27 June 2017 - 12:26 PM) guys what do you think about altredo indicators, they are selling a indicator at 360$
@  prasadFx : (27 June 2017 - 11:34 AM) guys when the trading room live starts
@  quinvis : (27 June 2017 - 11:08 AM) can any 1 tell me why the charts on mt4 and the brokers differ? 24option and iq option. please help
@  kalc : (27 June 2017 - 10:47 AM) Particular when price enters Covfefe phase
@  kalc : (27 June 2017 - 10:46 AM) I must admit. I make lots of moneyfefe with Covfefe
@  kalc : (27 June 2017 - 10:45 AM) Lorenzo please. Do not compromise the Covfefe
@  LorenzoPP : (27 June 2017 - 10:42 AM) omg i fogot it, here the best strategy in the universe: https://www.forexfac...t=670836&page=8
@  kalc : (27 June 2017 - 10:29 AM) Best indicator is Covfefe indicator
@  zeeshan ali : (27 June 2017 - 09:43 AM) @lorenzoPP candeltime where i dowland? you are italian?
@  LorenzoPP : (27 June 2017 - 09:41 AM) candletime is the best
@  gc.vanas89 : (27 June 2017 - 09:31 AM) Best indicator = Price Action... Naked Chart trading
@  zeeshan ali : (27 June 2017 - 09:22 AM) best indicator mt4 for binary option?
@  shaileshm : (27 June 2017 - 06:07 AM) okay
@  arbab20 : (27 June 2017 - 06:03 AM) top right corner search box

Photo

Hubba Hubba's Style (5-15 mins)

• Please log in to reply
7676 replies to this topic

#2881 rosomak2134

rosomak2134

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 02:31 PM

1 VC Alert
2 bullish candle + S/R
3 5 min PUT and ITM

XEugaTC.png

7/8 and end for today.

• pragmuna, joelbsd, hosanius and 1 other like this

#2882 nevils

nevils

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:27 PM

Good results Rosomak, thanks for sharing ! Which indi shows you daily low and high ? I see that many trades you take at lod and hod.
  • rosomak2134 likes this

#2883 GeorgeTrader

GeorgeTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 06:55 PM

9th & 11th trade today - OTMs:

USD/JPY

9th trade - last bearish candle bounced from LOD, BOH, took 5 min Call - OTM

11th trade - opened trade a bit late as I was already unsure which way would the trend go - waited for some development and got OTM because of next bullish candle (open trade 1.5min late) - took 5 min Put - OTM.

04e9c0afd78aa7f52b0f1445f05aa99f.png

10th & 12th trade today - ITM/OTM:

GBP/USD

10th trade - can't explain why I actually took this trade as it looks as strong uptrend, only VC alert. OTM

12th trade - last bullish candle retraced from S/R with the wick, uptrend slowed down - shorter candles with wicks, waited for bearish confirmation candle which also bounced from S/R. Took 5 min trade - ITM

4fbd094a099de26f10c379922b11a924.png

Last trade of the day:

EUR/JPY

VC alert, HOD, waited for bearish confirmation candle closed under RN. ITM

291ab901d01cfba54aee2d4edb4cc5cd.png

#2884 pragmuna

pragmuna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:32 PM

Good Job Rosomak. Thank you for sharing your experience and Ideas with Us . Please tell me what are the extra indicators , you use and and please give us download option.

• rosomak2134 likes this

#2885 rosomak2134

rosomak2134

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:43 AM

Good results Rosomak, thanks for sharing ! Which indi shows you daily low and high ? I see that many trades you take at lod and hod.

Every indicator was uploaded a lot of times.

Please read all topic.

check here:http://www.binaryopt...-118#entry62101

Good Job Rosomak. Thank you for sharing your experience and Ideas with Us . Please tell me what are the extra indicators , you use and and please give us download option.

• devhie and Alfil005 like this

#2886 dkomarov

dkomarov

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationBig Russia's Motherland

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:40 AM

82MxsYW.png

This is my withdrawal for this week. 

Not showing off but to let u know i trade live account and i backed all my chart posts with live trades.

walk my talk.

Hi HH! That's proper! Good job, you are the MAN. Is it an average weekly withdrawal for you? And you are still working? You must be joking lol! Anyway well done mate and keep it up!

• smithng1409 likes this

Plan the trade and trade the plan. Simple as that.

#2887 nevils

nevils

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:52 AM

Every indicator was uploaded a lot of times.

Please read all topic.

Thank you! That's what I'm doing just at the start of it. Also following the latest posts, to see how are you going. Good luck !

• rosomak2134 and pragmuna like this

#2888 skoerding

skoerding

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:27 PM

Hubba Hubba, any updated indicators? or still those from the beginning of the top? Thanks for answering 

#2889 rosomak2134

rosomak2134

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 12:04 PM

Hubba Hubba, any updated indicators? or still those from the beginning of the top? Thanks for answering 

I am not Hubba, but master Hubba used only indicators from 2 post: http://www.binaryopt...ins/#entry27259 and PA

#2890 zozon

zozon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:47 PM

POPULAR

Only for newbies
-------------------------------------------
Abbreviations:

HOD/LOD - High of the Day/ Low of the Day
PB - PinBar
S/R level - suport resistent level
SRB -  Support Resistance (Barry)
OB/OS  - OverBoat/OverSold
PP  - Pivot Point
TOH/BOH - top of hour/bottom of hour
TOH = Top of Hour = XX:00
BOH = Bottom of Hour = XX:30
BRN = Big Round Number, ending with 000
RN = Round Number, ending with 00
MM - Money Management

EA -EXPERT ADVISOR

TOH and BOH -  i always recommend newbies and new users to this style to avoid those time slots first...

Master Huba's words:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guidelines for entry.

in order of actions

1. Wait for VC alert to come on. 
2. Wait for confirmation of a candle before entry. Or look for candle with high probability characteristics like pinbar, bullish engulf and what not. 
3. Then make entry. 

If market is trending, go for 15 mins expiry.
If market is ranging, go for 5 mins expiry. 
Or depending on the characteristic of the candle to select expiry.

Supporting indicators for making entry decision.
Wait for the market movement to reveal the situation of higher high, lower low. Use the past SR levels to assist in that.
Wait for market movement to reveal the situation on how the pair moves with the 21 EMA. Watch the wicks and SR levels with EMA.
They give very good indication on the next movement of the pair in a range of 2-3 candles. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------

- look for scenarios like, breakout channel, HOD/LOD and ranging.
   The secret is that we patiently waits for clear market conditions and setups. and that is how we should do it.  

- look at these scenarios and not the candles. Only when these scenarios play out, then we look for quality candles.
   otherwise we are trading from one candle to the other, no that is not my style nor strategy.  And it should not be, especially for BO, it is suicidal. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Exhaustion setup = we wait for a series of candle sticks that gets shorter by each candles after the first long / overextended candlesticks.
    (15 mins expiry)

2. Ride the trend = we wait for long and uniform candlesticks in a series. When the first candle turned counter trend in the midst of a trend up/down,
   we take that as our 'ticket' for the ride.  (5 mins expiry)

3. Bounce off extremities = we wait for a rather wide and established channels. 
   Preferably a movement of about 4-6 candlesticks to cover the entire channel's width. (5 mins expiry)

4. Ride the trend using EMA = Always look for that candle with that wick during a trend. Or EMA cuts through SRB. (15 mins expiry)

- i would suggest u try out Exhaustion and Breakout Setups first. Both these setups requires Confirmation candles

Breakout Setups for new traders:

For all breakouts, after the close of the first candle that busted out of the channel, we may take the next opening with a 15 mins expiry, immediately.
With that, we would cover all the possible retest before it resumes its direction.

On the other hand i would recommend a Confirmation candle after the first broke out candle. 
The Confirmation candle after the first broke out candle comes in 2 forms.
1, it could be a retrace and appeared Bearish. but as long as it does not retrace back into the channel, that is a good confirmation for Breakout play.
2, it could be a Bullish candle after the broke out candle. But as long as this Bullish candle does not have a long upper wick,
 i ride it up as a broke out of channel setup.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should we be using the Exhaustion Setup more in Asia ?

Should we be using the Ride the train Setup more in London?

Should we be on the lookout for Breakout of Channel Setup before London?

- going more with the trend in london and exhaustion/reversals in asia session

- just a reminder when we look at over extended candlesticks.
  When one is spotted during Asia window, the sways is toward the higher possibility of an exhaustion.
  But if that same candlestick is spotted during London window, the sway is towards the higher possibility of a propelled trend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-The primary importance and u are able to do here, is to determine what the asset is doing
Was it Trending or Ranging or Getting Exhausted. This to me is the bread and butter...
We determine the market's direction and play along with it. Whatever indicators u use for it is not important to me.
All indicators work on the same principle.But your ability to recognise and determine the market condition at that point of time,
is something of paramount importance.

Screen time, experience, knowledge and a sound trading plan can overcome ignorance and fear. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
start with following my rules first. keep doing it until your results are consistent.
then when u have traded long enough, u will be able to make those entries without a confirmation candle because u are familiar with the market
and the fx pairs.

take your time. the only thing u can screw yourself up is to rush through the learning stage. 
be fair to yourself and give this strategy a chance. take hold of it. learn it and apply it.
maybe after 2-3 months, then u can decide if this is suitable for u.
many people just dont have the patience to find a strategy that fits them like a glove.
and they end up jumping from strategy to another weekly. in the end, they are always searching but never learn and apply anything.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

• neddihrehat, andynm, hubba hubba and 52 others like this

#2891 hicks78

hicks78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 05:45 PM

Finished reading this thread today and still some noob questions in my head, I hope you can answer or point me to links or other threads.

• When you say TOH/BOH, what exactly do you mean? I know it means Top/Bottom of Hour but what range of minutes in the clock? As I understood from trades its 10-15minutes , is that right?
  • How do you track the market news while trading? Only with the indicator in MT4 or do you use some website?
  • How do I learn the way those news will affect the market/pair I'm trading? Any site or thread where I can read about this?
  • What MM do you recommend for a beginner? I'm going to stick with just investing the minimum my broker accepts, I guess its the best right now (when I will start trading with real money).
  • Any of you using HH Style do live videos or pre-recorded live trading videos? I think it would be VERY useful for beginner to see how you do the trading, what you think at that moment, what you ask, what you seek. I know its all explained on the charts in every post but its very different when you dont see what's going to happen. I did some tests already and got more ITM than OTM but I still dont feel confident. I know its the screentime and learning PA but with videos (live trading) would be great way to see how Pros do it.

I want to thank HubbaHubba for sharing his knowledge here and help us. And all of you the other traders uploading every day your trades and explaining the trades. I started 2 weeks ago with BO (yes I know... long way ahead) but finding this thread and studying it 8hours/day I feel I learned more than other beginners would learn in months. I dreamed 3 times already with charts and candles (not kidding)  :wacko:

Anyway, I will continue with demo mode for some time and then start with real money. I have 24option and CherryTrade as brokers (comments/suggestions welcome). (I already have brokers bc I started in BO using signals, after a week reading a lot about BO I saw it was better to do my own trades and forget about signals).

Thanks again. Cheers from Spain.

P.D. I found a pic of HubbaHubba trading, there is no hope for those rebel candles!

uk4GMmi.jpg

• Trader556 likes this

#2892 hicks78

hicks78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 05:53 PM

Only for newbies
Abbreviations:

PB - PinBar
PP  - Pivot Point
MM - Money Management

EA -EXPERT ADVISOR

TOH and BOH -  i always recommend newbies and new users to this style to avoid those time slots first...

zonzon great post, thanks!

OverBoat or OverBought? 

I still have doubts with TOH/BOH, lets say its 12:00 I have to wait for 10 minutes? and then at 12:50 wait until 13:10?

thanks

• nikl0718 likes this

#2893 zozon

zozon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:07 PM

@ hicks78
You right, Over Bought is a correct word...

TOH/BOH is not quite clear for me, I'm also a newbie...

for news we all using:  http://www.forexfactory.com/

#2894 PrabuddhaEdge

PrabuddhaEdge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:17 PM

I love this strategy...

#2895 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationWashingston, USA

Posted 14 March 2016 - 12:41 AM

Finished reading this thread today and still some noob questions in my head, I hope you can answer or point me to links or other threads.

• When you say TOH/BOH, what exactly do you mean? I know it means Top/Bottom of Hour but what range of minutes in the clock? As I understood from trades its 10-15minutes , is that right?
  • How do you track the market news while trading? Only with the indicator in MT4 or do you use some website?
  • How do I learn the way those news will affect the market/pair I'm trading? Any site or thread where I can read about this?
  • What MM do you recommend for a beginner? I'm going to stick with just investing the minimum my broker accepts, I guess its the best right now (when I will start trading with real money).
  • Any of you using HH Style do live videos or pre-recorded live trading videos? I think it would be VERY useful for beginner to see how you do the trading, what you think at that moment, what you ask, what you seek. I know its all explained on the charts in every post but its very different when you dont see what's going to happen. I did some tests already and got more ITM than OTM but I still dont feel confident. I know its the screentime and learning PA but with videos (live trading) would be great way to see how Pros do it.

I want to thank HubbaHubba for sharing his knowledge here and help us. And all of you the other traders uploading every day your trades and explaining the trades. I started 2 weeks ago with BO (yes I know... long way ahead) but finding this thread and studying it 8hours/day I feel I learned more than other beginners would learn in months. I dreamed 3 times already with charts and candles (not kidding)  :wacko:

Anyway, I will continue with demo mode for some time and then start with real money. I have 24option and CherryTrade as brokers (comments/suggestions welcome). (I already have brokers bc I started in BO using signals, after a week reading a lot about BO I saw it was better to do my own trades and forget about signals).

Thanks again. Cheers from Spain.

P.D. I found a pic of HubbaHubba trading, there is no hope for those rebel candles!

uk4GMmi.jpg

Please be careful with Cherry Trade they are a known scam broker. I would take my money out if they let you and move on.

• hicks78 likes this

#2896 samabiong

samabiong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 14 March 2016 - 01:40 AM

Only for newbies
Abbreviations:

PB - PinBar
PP  - Pivot Point
MM - Money Management

EA -EXPERT ADVISOR

Master Huba's words:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guidelines for entry.

in order of actions

1. Wait for VC alert to come on. 
2. Wait for confirmation of a candle before entry. Or look for candle with high probability characteristics like pinbar, bullish engulf and what not. 
3. Then make entry. 

If market is trending, go for 15 mins expiry.
If market is ranging, go for 5 mins expiry. 
Or depending on the characteristic of the candle to select expiry.

Supporting indicators for making entry decision.
Wait for the market movement to reveal the situation of higher high, lower low. Use the past SR levels to assist in that.
Wait for market movement to reveal the situation on how the pair moves with the 21 EMA. Watch the wicks and SR levels with EMA.
They give very good indication on the next movement of the pair in a range of 2-3 candles. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------

- look for scenarios like, breakout channel, HOD/LOD and ranging.
   The secret is that we patiently waits for clear market conditions and setups. and that is how we should do it.  

- look at these scenarios and not the candles. Only when these scenarios play out, then we look for quality candles.
   otherwise we are trading from one candle to the other, no that is not my style nor strategy.  And it should not be, especially for BO, it is suicidal. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Exhaustion setup = we wait for a series of candle sticks that gets shorter by each candles after the first long / overextended candlesticks.
    (15 mins expiry)

2. Ride the trend = we wait for long and uniform candlesticks in a series. When the first candle turned counter trend in the midst of a trend up/down,
   we take that as our 'ticket' for the ride.  (5 mins expiry)

3. Bounce off extremities = we wait for a rather wide and established channels. 
   Preferably a movement of about 4-6 candlesticks to cover the entire channel's width. (5 mins expiry)

4. Ride the trend using EMA = Always look for that candle with that wick during a trend. Or EMA cuts through SRB. (15 mins expiry)

- i would suggest u try out Exhaustion and Breakout Setups first. Both these setups requires Confirmation candles

Breakout Setups for new traders:

For all breakouts, after the close of the first candle that busted out of the channel, we may take the next opening with a 15 mins expiry, immediately.
With that, we would cover all the possible retest before it resumes its direction.

On the other hand i would recommend a Confirmation candle after the first broke out candle. 
The Confirmation candle after the first broke out candle comes in 2 forms.
1, it could be a retrace and appeared Bearish. but as long as it does not retrace back into the channel, that is a good confirmation for Breakout play.
2, it could be a Bullish candle after the broke out candle. But as long as this Bullish candle does not have a long upper wick,
 i ride it up as a broke out of channel setup.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should we be using the Exhaustion Setup more in Asia ?

Should we be using the Ride the train Setup more in London?

Should we be on the lookout for Breakout of Channel Setup before London?

- going more with the trend in london and exhaustion/reversals in asia session

- just a reminder when we look at over extended candlesticks.
  When one is spotted during Asia window, the sways is toward the higher possibility of an exhaustion.
  But if that same candlestick is spotted during London window, the sway is towards the higher possibility of a propelled trend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-The primary importance and u are able to do here, is to determine what the asset is doing
Was it Trending or Ranging or Getting Exhausted. This to me is the bread and butter...
We determine the market's direction and play along with it. Whatever indicators u use for it is not important to me.
All indicators work on the same principle.But your ability to recognise and determine the market condition at that point of time,
is something of paramount importance.

Screen time, experience, knowledge and a sound trading plan can overcome ignorance and fear. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
start with following my rules first. keep doing it until your results are consistent.
then when u have traded long enough, u will be able to make those entries without a confirmation candle because u are familiar with the market
and the fx pairs.

take your time. the only thing u can screw yourself up is to rush through the learning stage. 
be fair to yourself and give this strategy a chance. take hold of it. learn it and apply it.
maybe after 2-3 months, then u can decide if this is suitable for u.
many people just dont have the patience to find a strategy that fits them like a glove.
and they end up jumping from strategy to another weekly. in the end, they are always searching but never learn and apply anything.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Many thanks zonzon,

You are the man of the moment.

Now I don't need to wrack my brains to figure out what the abbreviations mean, although I already know half of them.

Greatly appreciated

"Planning without action is futile, action without planning is fatal"  - source unknown

#2897 hicks78

hicks78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 03:59 AM

@ hicks78
You right, Over Bought is a correct word...

TOH/BOH is not quite clear for me, I'm also a newbie...

for news we all using:  http://www.forexfactory.com/

Thanks zonzon

Please be careful with Cherry Trade they are a known scam broker. I would take my money out if they let you and move on.

I didn't know its scam, thanks for the advice.

#2898 rosomak2134

rosomak2134

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:30 AM

1 VC Alert
2 bullish candle + S/R + LOD
3 5 min CALL and ITM

hJtMmEu.png

1. S/R + small body bullish candle

2. 5 min put and ITM

sZtFHxe.png

1. S/R + confirmation bullish candle

2. 5 min PUT and ITM

flfnueK.png

1 VC Alert
3 5 min CALL and ITM

f4SwWL3.png

1 VC Alert
2 bearish candle + S/R + LOD
3 5 min PUT and ITM

KHhmpb0.png

1 VC Alert
2 bearish candle + S/R + LOD
3 5 min PUT and ITM

0AG8d28.png

1. bullish candle + S/R

2. 5 min CALL and ITM

8p1xCHQ.png

1 VC Alert
3 5 min CALL and ITM

Jnvempb.png

8/8

• binarytek, hicks78, hosanius and 3 others like this

#2899 vouytee

vouytee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:34 AM

@ zozon grat job, mate! Take essence of HH style, what best suits for you and adopt for your own style.

usdjpybo-m5-capital-market-investments-3

Downward pressure. Bounce from LOD but retracement force just left (after 3-4 min.), near RN. I take ma chance to jump in train. PUT 5 min. ITM

• hubba hubba likes this

#2900 rosomak2134

rosomak2134

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:46 AM

1.VC Alert
2 bullish candle + S/R
3 5 min CALL and ITM

ahUKuMp.png

9/9

• NguyenHung likes this

6 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Andrey, venkatredy

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.