Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:40 AM) thanks
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:39 AM) all same. The only modification i had to do was for news.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:37 AM) btw is there a big difference between your first indi and the latest one or the first one is still valid?
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:34 AM) :D :D :D
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:33 AM) Just travel to Venezuela and change 100$ and you'll become a millionaire for a while
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:26 AM) that's why i will never be a millionaire lol. I like to spend.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:25 AM) Some people just can't spend money :)
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:24 AM) There is a proverb "Saved money - earnd money"
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:20 AM) money is relative lol. When I go out for drinks on Saturday, I am usually the guy making the least money a month at the table.
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:19 AM) I think it is one of my better posts giving you a month overview of things to come
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) ok thnx
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) http://www.binaryopt...204#entry149967
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) I guess many people would choose to shift to night life and sleep during the day even for half of money you make
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:17 AM) Read my post on it. It was posted this Sunday.
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:17 AM) 30 pips target was only London session
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:16 AM) BTW what is wrong with September? i thought Brexit date is October 31st
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:16 AM) yes, but not sure how long i can do this. I trade from Manila, so London open is 3 or 4 pm for me, and trading NY session also makes I only sleep around 4 AM. Like a zombie lol.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:14 AM) lol, impressive, still you are way ahead of "simple" 30 pips a day:)
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:12 AM) https://gyazo.com/fb...5365ba28f7e3a25
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:12 AM) i expect to get stuck big time next month lol

Photo

5 minute Strategies win > 75%

Its over 75% wins

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1 cuong85

cuong85

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 12:54 AM

Here is 5 minute Strategies win > 75%. It's over 75% wins. I checked it from .6.22.2015 to 6.26.2015.
Timeframe: M1 (60 seconds).
Expiration time: 5 minutes.
Trading rules:
Call: ADX = FXST3 = red and blue arrow up (In Renko Maker). At the command as soon as the next candle open.
Put: ADX = FXST3 = blue and red arrow down (In Renko Maker). At the command as soon as the next candle open.

123_zpskpa0cp3y.jpg

5%20minute%20bianry_zps7ewe4rwx.jpg

Attached Files

• Alfred, -el-, art5 and 1 other like this

#2 fitri

fitri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:24 AM

no red and blue

#3 cuong85

cuong85

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:39 AM

Check here

5%20minute%20bianry_zpsldp94fur.jpg

• BigKev67 likes this

#4 Marlep

Marlep

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:58 AM

Did you back tested your strategy or used it in live trading? I tried using Renko Maker  live before and it repaints.

• devhie likes this

#5 ookalan

ookalan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:05 AM

Somebody test this on a demo plox, checking a back test is usually never right

#6 Lingsbord

Lingsbord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:41 AM

Can you check this screenshot of the EURUSD? You show results of 29 wins and 0 losses for Friday June 26th so naturally I thought I would take a look. There are certainly a lot of winning trades there, but I want to be sure I understand your entry requirements because you will see there are two trades where there are red arrows and CCI and ADX are both red, but they would have finished OTM.

If you take the trade at the start of the next candle after the arrow, both these trades would lose on a 5 min expiry. Please don't get me wrong I can see that there are winning trades throughout the day, but surely these 2 are losers? I'm just trying to make sure I understand your strategy fully. Thanks.

fc56e8c8ed35bd405ff9d27110afaa28.png

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

#7 cuong85

cuong85

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:48 AM

Check Trading rules:
Call: ADX = FXST3 = red and blue arrow up (In Renko Maker). At the command as soon as the next candle open.
Put: ADX = FXST3 = blue and red arrow down (In Renko Maker). At the command as soon as the next candle open.

#8 cuong85

cuong85

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:52 AM

Sometimes Renko Maker repaint (arrow). So I use Advanced ADX and FXSpiper's T3CCI to filter it. We must adhere to strict rules for trading:

#9 Lingsbord

Lingsbord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:00 AM

Check Trading rules:

Thanks for that but just to be clear:

ADX = FXST3. Do you mean they both must be the same colour? i.e. Both red to take a Put?

"red and blue arrow down" - red arrow is down on candle, red arrow is down on RenkoMaker, the M1 and M5 boxes are both red, FXST is red, ADX is red.

Can you just explain why this is not a valid trade? Thanks.

#10 cuong85

cuong85

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:05 AM

Call when ADX = FXST3 = Red,  blue arrow up (In Renko Maker).

Put when ADX = RXST3 = Blue, red arrow down

You have to understand the transaction against the trading rules of my system.

Please check it against.

#11 Lingsbord

Lingsbord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:07 AM

Thanks Cuong - that makes sense. :)

• Tripack and telebox like this

#12 lalcal

lalcal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:54 AM

Hi, thank you for your strategy, Wich session are you used?, London, New york?

#13 Alfred

Alfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:31 AM

Thanks Cuong85, for this strategy. I believe it needs to be tested life before the accuracy can be confirmed. It is possible to have several consecutive Reloj indi in a row, while the first one already met all the conditions. On back test the repainting Reloj will not show on the screen.

#14 holyfire

holyfire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:27 AM

at least the renko indicator repaints, so from historical charts you wont get real data. I experimented with it - dont think it works out.

• Anmol and xTKSD like this

Sorry friends. I will do no further coding.

#15 art5

art5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:33 AM

Cuong, thanks for this strategy.

Can you explain how can we use Candle_Direction indicator?

Cheers.

#16 martinezfx

martinezfx

Banned for unauthorised commercial activity and scamming members

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:52 AM

Cuong, thanks for this Strategy.

can anybody help put more light on the repanting part?

how do we deal with this part?

thanks to anyone who care's to help

The biggest challenge most traders will face in trying to remain consistently profitable is the temptation and habit of continually adding and complicating simple concepts or jumping from one system to the other

#17 Qwaku

Qwaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:44 AM

Please can try as much as possible to explain more clearly what the rules are? I can see any blue arrow on my chart and moreover your templete seems not to contain all the indis.

#18 ForexTrader3

ForexTrader3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:36 PM

I already use this strategy for some time.

It works best in london market.

Never go into a large candle.

I used to expiration 2min. I made use only of Renko indicator.

I will test your method with ADX and FXT3.

My gains were 60% and 70%.

Happiness!

• davieovermeer likes this

#19 Lingsbord

Lingsbord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:34 AM

I have this running on a demo. To be honest it looks interesting so far. I've had it running since 8am UK time when the first trade came in OTM right at the end of the 5 mins, but trades at 8:39 and 9:24 were ITM. I'll feed back when we have some more results. 

I haven't seen any problematic re-painting yet. I think the idea is to take the trade after the close of the bar on which the arrow appears, so once the bar is closed the arrow stays where it is confirming the signal? So a green arrow appearing when the ADX and CCI bars are both red is a buy with 5 min expiry. So far, so good.

ForexTrader3 I think it's only fair to Cuong to point out that although you may have traded a similar strategy with 60% - 70% success, you also said you haven't tried it with ADX/CCI, and also you were using a different expiry, and these are all important elements to this strategy, so the results you gained without these indis/expiries are likely to be quite different to those made by the full strategy over the same period. It would be very useful for us if you could test again with the full template and let us have your opinion.  

• Alfred and traderocks like this

#20 thenakaz

thenakaz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationUSA NY

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:03 AM

anyone testing this 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.