Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 08:07 AM) r you sure its just beer and rum you drink here and then lol?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:06 AM) I think I saw Elon Musk the other day, selling second hand rescue cave mini subs lol
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:03 AM) lucky i took delivery of beer and cigarettes earlier today.
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:01 AM) lol. in submarines these days
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 04:53 AM) Lol they do deliver pizza in tanks over there?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 04:50 AM) gonna order pizza. Too much rain to go outside tonight.
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 04:50 AM) nah, it's average lol
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 04:42 AM) 3 times in a row, thats new record tho?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 03:41 AM) dyslexia is a weird thing. One box is called shout, the other one search. No idea why I post this cause you can't read the difference lol
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:39 AM) binary comodo
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:39 AM) binary comodo
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:14 AM) comodo
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 02:38 AM) Thats how its supposed to be, isnt it? You paid the shoes, you got the right
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:43 PM) yes, i have some tree growing empty beer bottles uncontrollably.
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:43 PM) Purse picking his fruits : https://gyazo.com/4e...599aca8ca65922e
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) smth different*
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) Does your concrete also grow something than just bbq grills and a private bar? :D
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) lol ye, now i need a hovercraft to reach all my good fruits
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:36 PM) my concrete looks pretty clean :P
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:13 PM) Oh yea, over here we also got some heavy rainy days. My garden looks like a mud hole lol

Photo

Singh and Fasih's 5m No Cloud Ichimoku Strategy(Simple yet very Accurate)

5 minute binary binary simple profitable

• Please log in to reply
597 replies to this topic

#581 Abdul777

Abdul777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:29 AM

Hi Ned,

Would you call this a valid setup for a call?

Without looking at the fact it ended well ITM, just overall, want to be sure I'm at least close to be in the same boat.

5minute chart

mDl2c3L.jpg

1 minute chart

MOVYmao.jpg

5 min call and outcome

JO48jqQ.jpg

Any feedback appreciated

• neddihrehat and Singh like this

#582 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:12 AM

Any feedback appreciated

I think you did great. :D.

The original alert/signal is on M1. 

M5 is for verifying the Trend or SR. 

My interpretation of the situation.

X0nV6lb.png

• Abdul777 likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#583 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:14 AM

I'm just gonna throw this here since idk, I have too many similar setups everywhere.

wvUowFI.png

#584 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:33 AM

Let's discuss 4 OTMs. I have marked 4 nice OTM signals. Why they were OTM? What do you think is the reason? And what could have done to avoid them?

0eOkKZB.png

Just to see add more to discussion, on whole overview, you'll see that almost all on the left ended in ITM, while the range broken and everything started to get OTM.

wavpIk8.png

On Range, it were ITM mostly, and started behaving really bad on Trend.

zAJaxbA.png

If you see any SR, make sure it's strong enough, and the candle must close near the SR zone. Otherwise make sure it's at least a pinbar which means it's heavily rejected.

t4eBi46.png

#585 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:09 PM

It would've been 4-0 but due to a mistake/distraction, I got 3-1. 

lQZlX2C.png
QrHv4xg.png

The last was was a bit risky. I took the trade when I saw price was rejected from the cloud. And the area was a bit strong. TK was flat but not apart from each other. Not to mention the BIG candle could've pushed everything above. I was looking at the movement. Lost my chance to CALL earlier so I waited for it to hit the range.
9FOqchv.png

#586 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:52 PM

4-1, done for this Asian session. Damn I wanted 5-0 lol. 

Price was stuck at that moment right after hitting support. Thus I decided to enter a trade.

E75kWjf.png

I'm testing a MM which is 3,2,3,5,8 , always losing on 3rd attempt somehow lol. It seems small amount but, the real MM would be 3,2,3,5,8,13,21,34... (current stake + previous stake like fibonaccy) It's a challenge to make it to 14th step. Seems quite fun to do it. :D

If anyone wants to start with a more risk, they can try 13,8,13,21,34. Like first one is actually the third one. Or if someone dares more they can try to just add 0 to the numbers like 130, 80, 130, 210, 340 etc. It'd be almost similar. No headache to remember all the %% stuff. Just remember 2 and 3, the rest is already calculated for a 70% payout. 

#587 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 12:09 AM

Since I stopped for real test but saw another good signal and could not stop my hands, I've finally zeroed a practice account. :(

VZJ8gVN.png

Or not!

Saw a Support where price was hesitating and started showing divergence.

BZx4dGG.png

Ah so pleasing to see that the account wasn't zeroed out. :P

sLsZclv.png

PS: This is a sarcastic post.

#588 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:34 AM

Woke up and then started trading. It was a mistake to not watch market for a bit longer to get the feel.

Result: 0-2

Time: 1 hour before London open. 
Market overview. Mostly started to trend. 
mvacnI2.png

NZDUSD, 5m CALL, OTM.
No Cloud.
TK flat and market was hesitant.
HTeDhKf.png

GBPUSD, 5m PUT, OTM.
Yes Cloud.
Price got up from a strong support zone, but whole market is still in downtrend. Saw possibility of trade on higher TF. Possible divergence.
NOTE: Entered a bit too early. There was a resistance nearby. Price hit that before moving.
iyDonND.png

I'll put this on a journal from now.

• Abdul777 likes this

#589 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:02 AM

Did not trade them due to discipline rules. But watched them move.

Strong pinbar at strong resistance zone and strong rejections on cloud. Today market is a bit unstable and trendy. Better avoid trading the range plays.

DXogSkl.png

bPsbo8v.png

• Abdul777 likes this

#590 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:06 PM

Testing Period. I was testing multiple things at same time. It's been a fun experiment after all.

Different Brokers

I was testing multiple brokers since recent events are a bit confusing. Brokers are being very desperate on scamming people harder because binary is getting old here and crypto is taking over. The below is from ducascopy (not my account, and I did not enter the trades). I wonder if they scam people or not. Time will say.

RRoP7db.png

Different EXP times

Some brokers wouldn't let me do 5m exp, some brokers doesn't have 2m exp. Etc. So I thought I should liven things up and try other exp times. This is not standard rules provided here so please bear with me. 

Different Timeframes for same move

It's late NY session. One was OTM due to some lagging on entry, but mostly it was ITM. There was this Trendline I was waiting for price to bounce off. And I also saw pretty divergences.

qd6jjgK.png

Different version

As for normal trades, I also paper traded similar movement on M1. The image below is HA with ichi, another modification that I was testing up. I would enter only in direction of trend and after seeing the red candles.

ID5eYu2.png

#591 Abdul777

Abdul777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:39 PM

If I recall correctly ( I might be totally wrong), but you used to go with IQ,I mean with binaries, right?

If so, may I ask, how exactly did they scam you? Just curious, or if it wasn't IQ, please disregard this message.

Testing Period. I was testing multiple things at same time. It's been a fun experiment after all.

Different Brokers

I was testing multiple brokers since recent events are a bit confusing. Brokers are being very desperate on scamming people harder because binary is getting old here and crypto is taking over. The below is from ducascopy (not my account, and I did not enter the trades). I wonder if they scam people or not. Time will say.

RRoP7db.png

Different EXP times

Some brokers wouldn't let me do 5m exp, some brokers doesn't have 2m exp. Etc. So I thought I should liven things up and try other exp times. This is not standard rules provided here so please bear with me. 

Different Timeframes for same move

It's late NY session. One was OTM due to some lagging on entry, but mostly it was ITM. There was this Trendline I was waiting for price to bounce off. And I also saw pretty divergences.

qd6jjgK.png

Different version

As for normal trades, I also paper traded similar movement on M1. The image below is HA with ichi, another modification that I was testing up. I would enter only in direction of trend and after seeing the red candles.

ID5eYu2.png

#592 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:43 PM

If I recall correctly ( I might be totally wrong), but you used to go with IQ,I mean with binaries, right?

If so, may I ask, how exactly did they scam you? Just curious, or if it wasn't IQ, please disregard this message.

This wasn't about IQ. And IQ did not scam me. 

• Abdul777 likes this

#593 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:40 AM

Cannot not post the chart here.

No cloud, kind of ranging market, bband bounce, stoch overbought etc. 

All 'yes cloud' setups were going otm.

iqD03Zy.png

#594 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:51 AM

These are wonderful trades IMO. Like absolutely beautiful trades.

On M5, make sure the price is bouncing on a cloud with a nice wick. Check with Bband and stuff like that. 

On M1, you'll see no cloud setup hitting on with stoch OB too.

Quick entry verified by higher tf.

H7yHxj6.png

#595 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 01:48 AM

These were real trades for past few days I've shared. Probably I am the only person who shares the OTMs too. :D

Recently market seems really restless and I found some contradiction. I am not comparing two strategies, I am saying maybe this can help us avoid such situation where we have contradictory choices at same time.

WJyLlsd.png

#596 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:35 PM

Recently after watching the OTMs, I saw that price actually ended ITM after a retest.

To find this, here is a concept. First we find a divergence. And enter after retest.

Gao9gEx.png

Here is the desired result:

FXNMw1k.png

Here are some other entries: Look how I almost always got OTM using the no-cloud because price kept moving forward. But if I traded on a retest, I'd most likely get ITM afterwards.

sQsWRPL.png

• nitrousr8 likes this

#597 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:21 AM

Session: Asian
3-1

EURUSD 5m CALL ITM
Several support and small round number area. Waited for price to retrace back.
Risky trade considering the big red candles.
dFZCjjp.png

EURUSD 5m PUT ITM
Waited for candle to get smaller and close below the 1.22819 level marked on top of the green candle. 
Very risky trade with several retracement signal around this area.
VctEpFr.png

USDJPY 5m PUT OTM
Price retraced back to a divergence and resistance area.
Stupid OTM due to early entry on green candle where it moved up in last second.
AFM6tGk.png
ndDUcTg.png

Paper: EURUSD 5m PUT ITM
This is a Yes cloud movement.
Powerful resistance area and round number, a strong bearish and then bullish movement out of nowhere. A strong divergence. Could be traded on retrace too. 
5U5eH0w.png

Stupid trades could've been 4-0 lol..

• Tripack, Singh and fasih like this

#598 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 06:20 AM

Season: London
3-0

PAPER: EURUSD 5m PUT ITM
Divergence as alert then waited for price to retrace the level and waited for TK to widen and flatten.
rkhMTwJ.png

AUDUSD 5m PUT ITM
A divergence at a small resistance area, stoch overbought. Overall range for most of time. Waited for TK to widen up. Also waited to see if Tenkan is close to price but Kijun is very far but flatish. 
Risk: Possible retracement if price moves too faster.
qDnrB65.png

PAPER: AUDUSD 5m CALL ITM
TK is still flatish, A divergence and then price quickly became oversold at retracement area. Multiple pinbars confirmed the entry. 
Risk: Possible head and soulders or double top.
ZKn9zFw.png

• Singh likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 5 minute binary, binary, simple, profitable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.