Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  pauloh : (23 September 2017 - 03:53 AM) any kenyan?
@  nitrousr8 : (22 September 2017 - 11:43 AM) LADD, why is that? If I may ask
@  arek321 : (22 September 2017 - 10:53 AM) how to set up alert when price slice BB on tradingview platform ?
@  LADD : (22 September 2017 - 09:01 AM) Trade pairs when not their session is bad idea, like AUDJPY on Europe/US session
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:37 AM) still ended ITM http://my.jetscreens...0922-xbsy-105kb
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:36 AM) didnt even check the news
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:35 AM) damn thats hardcore
@  traderpusa : (22 September 2017 - 07:13 AM) you too Manfloy
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM) see ya cya TP have a nice weekend
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM) ok have no time to waiting take profit
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM) https://gyazo.com/5b...159d6cbddc7cf5b
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:11 AM) just ended ATM lol after 10 min F**K.
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:09 AM) thanks TP ! hope my trip will be done well
@  traderpusa : (22 September 2017 - 07:08 AM) well, good luck with your visa !
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:07 AM) tomorrow morning have fly
@  traderpusa : (22 September 2017 - 07:06 AM) thought you were flying to HK ?
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:04 AM) lol
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:04 AM) can't hand off from that mt4
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:03 AM) well buddies are waiting in the pub
@  Tripack : (22 September 2017 - 06:24 AM) hi hawk

Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Newbies Start Here

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#81 zozon

zozon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:07 AM

Parking a bicycle in the garage will never make it a car. Even sitting in the office of your Boss when he/she is away, it won't make you a Boss. No matter how long you park your car at an airport it will never become an aeroplane. The same with being an employee working for years, would never, make you an employer if you fail to be a Business Owner. Don't just settle and relax as an employee, but do something that would make you be your Own BOSS! With a minimum invested amount of $2000 In your trading account Allied master trade will trade on your behalf and be SURE to make a profit of over $24,000 in 20 trading days, an investment of $5,000 be sure to make a profit of over $75,000 in 20 trading days in binary options trade. contact the company via [email protected] skype.diane.churchill11 

why you not invest your money, if it is so profitable? it is easy to be a great trader with other people's money, you can never lose ...

#82 smithng1409

smithng1409

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:49 AM

Exchange rate question:

Hi All, i'm also newbie and would like to seek your advise on the money exchange rate deficiency when deposit and withdrawal (USD is not my main currency :)). I'm using debit card as way of deposit and withdraw but I have to bear for 2 times of exchange rate that can steal me a significant amount of money.

Do you have any recommendations for this issue? thank you! (sorry English is not my native language)

#83 hansL

hansL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:25 AM

Hi all! ,

Thanks for the post!

Great help for newbie like me :D

#84 oophus

oophus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 03:49 AM

Thought I would add this into here. I'm a newbie too, but I felt he had a lot of good points and tips. 

The vets in here can comment if his points are valid or not, and delete it if its not. 

• Tripack likes this

#85 ecope

ecope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:40 AM

Where can I get direction downloading ex4 files. Many of the programs on BOE are ex4 and I can't download them? Thanks in advance for your direction. 

#86 noah555777

noah555777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:22 AM

https://telegram.me/...ckersignalsfree

#87 noah555777

noah555777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:23 AM

Binary Strik Force Binary and Forex, [14.10.16 21:31]
[Forwarded from Binary Strik Force Binary and Forex]
Hi! Please read this message about Binary Strick Force Signal Service

- We provide signals in a Telegram group by our software that write the signals to the Telegram group from my Metatrader account immediately. 
- all signals contain a pre alert before the confirm signal, it mean you have about 1-5 minutes between the alert and the trading signal.
- we will provide signals for minimum of three pairs.
- all signals is for 5 minute or 30minute expiry.
- No Need for martingale
- you can trade these signals at your own broker.
- daily target is net of 10 to 20 ITM

Monthly cost: Free

If you interested in this service, please reply to this message.

Binary Strik Force Binary and Forex, [14.10.16 21:31]
[Forwarded from Binary Strik Force Binary and Forex]

#88 DoloresJ

DoloresJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:36 AM

Hi guys, I'm still new to all this and I'm looking for some advice on Option FM. I checked their website a bit and it all seems to be fine, but came across several complaints on (https://binaryoption.../option-fm-t71/). Does anyone here have any experience with this company? Can I trust them? Thanks in advance!  :)

#89 prakash31

prakash31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 03:05 PM

I can help you DoloresJ

#90 mr.march

mr.march

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:31 AM

Hi everyone,

I think for a while now I have been hearing about binary options from totally different people, but never quite get what all the fuss was about, you know? Couple of months ago I lost my job and never thought that it can be that hard to live without any income at all. Hopefully, I wont be unemployed for long, but now I feel the urge to be certain that it wont ever happen again. I understand that as a total noob in binary I can not hope for satisfactory results from the beginning, but I am ready to learn and work on my skills. As I understand, this is the best place to do so, so here I am. It will be great if you could give me some advice. Maybe in a couple of month I will be able to help you also.

Thanks for this discussion. Really hope that I'm smart enought for binary and it is my thing.

#91 lumpyspaceprincess

lumpyspaceprincess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:06 AM

Hello! Mary here. Would like to make some friends in binary world. Fascinated by this sort of trading and planning to write a book about traders in the future :rolleyes:

#92 BillionaireWil

BillionaireWil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:03 PM

Hello All,

Newbie from South Africa here. Just spending a couple of hours on this website is quite inspiring. I really appreciate the advice that people are posting. What I find interesting is the honesty - this is not a get rich quick endeavor. I am not ashamed to admit that I was lured into BO by unrealistic get rich quick dreams. Needless to say that I now understand what is required. I am very interested in BO because it's a passion of mine and of course the rewards can be good provided that one works at it consistently. Like most things in life smart-work, continual learning, discipline and a dash of faith will always produce tangible results. 

Thank you to all who contribute to this website being a sanctuary of inspiration, mentorship and continual learning.

Shout out to all my fellow citizens from South Africa.  :)

#93 123em1

123em1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:14 AM

Hello everyone. I would like to share something if that's OK.

I have traded binary for some time and barely made profit until I joined a group recently.

You get trading support and the owner of the group develops all sort of great indicators that work pretty nicely.

It’s at a $200 fee but it’s a onetime fee for permanent membership. The best part is the trading support you get, the indicators are a bonus. All indicators are developed for the group so you can’t find them anywhere. They are pretty accurate, I have used them myself. The group has really improved my trading.

This is not to say its a perfect group. I would generally advice joining a group where there are other experienced traders.

Here is a link to join if you are interested. http://bosimplified....com/ref/emi

If you join try the system out with demo and get comfortable with it first before going live.

You can share with friends who might be interested.

THIS IS NOT PROMISING 100% ITM. But you will get all the tools to be profitable with binary options trading.

• lorisnei likes this

#94 GreatGatsby

GreatGatsby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:39 AM

Hello to all the traders,

Have heard a lot of good things about this place, so thought that its time to join. :)

I have also heard that there is a lot of though desicussions here and informative topics about strategies, so I am going to enjoy it here as much as possible.

Green trades,

Cheers

#95 mr.march

mr.march

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 12:02 PM

Hi guys,

if there is anyone who want to join forces in understanding of binaries, you are welcome to contact me in messenger. Let's try to brainstorm it together :ph34r:

#96 apxnewbietrader

apxnewbietrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 04:05 AM

how can I start my own thread?

#97 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:25 AM

how can I start my own thread?

http://www.binaryopt...es/#entry102631

"Can you smell what the Rock Weli is cooking"

#98 Donnalee

Donnalee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:01 AM

Hi Guys,

I have just have a question as a newbie  :)

I was just wondering, with regard to candlesticks : are candlestick shapes more reliable on a higher timeframe? For example would a pinbar on a support and resistance level be more reliable to trade on a 5min timeframe than a 1min timeframe?

Also thanks so much for everyone's contributions here, I've really learned so much since finding this site.

Thanks again,

Donna

#99 b14randon

b14randon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:00 PM

im 14 and want to learn binary options what can i don anyone got help

#100 Rubych

Rubych

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:48 AM

Nice post. Thank you very much

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Newbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.