Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please be respectful in the chat and watch your language & arguing. Read the forum rules.
@  shaileshm : (25 February 2017 - 05:41 PM) and also in pushing in all the refugees
@  Ewa : (25 February 2017 - 05:38 PM) The union is awesome at displacing natives from their homeland.. :D
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 03:58 PM) taking#
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 03:58 PM) and everyone in between gets fucked
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 03:58 PM) germany and france take advantage by talking the role of false leaders and enslaving others
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 03:57 PM) yeah its good for weak countries like portugal to consume resources from europe
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 03:24 PM) So rejecting a Brit in a European country would have flaming repercussions for that country
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 03:23 PM) Why? We are the most sort after visa in all of Europe
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 03:22 PM) Lol Barnabee Brits would always travel freely in Europe haha
@  1992 : (25 February 2017 - 02:55 PM) dose n e body know how to update investing.com on the dot and make it not take as long to update so i can take my trade on time
@  borgu : (25 February 2017 - 02:53 PM) hi any one here?
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 02:03 PM) they will cry like babies once they cant travel freely in europe
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 02:03 PM) everybody hating on europe
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 02:03 PM) man
@  ahmetesk : (25 February 2017 - 01:14 PM) :lol:
@  ahmetesk : (25 February 2017 - 01:13 PM) @calebfx we won against usd http://prntscr.com/edaawq
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 12:40 PM) If she wins and also with Italy kicking against the EU that house will come crashing down
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 12:39 PM) I pray Marine Le Penn wins the french Presidential election..she has more balls than that douche
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 12:39 PM) Coz that union is dead haha
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 11:44 AM) why not the good old euro

Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Newbies Start Here

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#21 santah69

santah69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:17 PM

Im wondering what "PO' stands for in some of the discussions?

• blackfoil likes this

#22 Charl!e

Charl!e

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:35 PM

Im wondering what "PO' stands for in some of the discussions?

PO?

did you mean PA or BO?

PA - Price Action
BO - Binary Options

those are the only 2 words i see abbreviated in the discussion.

#23 santah69

santah69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:36 PM

PO?

did you mean PA or BO?

PA - Price Action
BO - Binary Options

those are the only 2 words i see abbreviated in the discussion.

LOL :D  It seems that Im becoming dyslectic... I meant "OP"

#24 paki786

paki786

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 02:50 AM

Hi guys,

New to binary options, but I have experience in forex trading. Looking for some guidance and I hope you all will guide me. Thanks

• rollins likes this

#25 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 05 November 2015 - 04:21 PM

Do you mean OB? I've not seen OP.

You will often see OB (OverBought) & OS (OverSold)

#26 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 05 November 2015 - 04:52 PM

Anyone here believe in Auto Trading here for Binary Options? Any really good reliable and trusted Auto Traders to recommend here?

Ego, fear, 'revenge trading' and such emotions are not available in computer programs (yet). An expert advisor is just that. It will auto trade for you, but you must understand what it is doing to make an informed choice. Often they are best suited to forex trading, making a reliable binary options EA is difficult. Just look on the forums here to see what I mean.

Don't think you can buy one for $x00 and become a millionare in 3 months like the adverts tell you. If this were true, they too would be multi-millionaires, maybe billionaires by now. So ask yourself "why would these people need to sell it ?"... the only reason we sell something is to make money. I hope this makes sense!

Most of us, myself included believe you should learn to understand and read the markets instead of focusing your energy looking for the 'holy grail' of trading. If there is such a thing it would be training.

Trading requires patience and discipline. When you learn understand ther basics of the markets and forex charts.You can use the rules of a strategy with success you will enjoy it. Maybe come up with your own!

If you are looking to become a millionare the lazy way, know it will never happen. Remember that nothing great was ever achieved from putting in the smallest possible effort. If this is what you want...trading is not for you.

• hichamo likes this

#27 brown610

brown610

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:00 PM

Hi traders

#28 RayW86

RayW86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 06:23 AM

OP refers to the originator of the thread. . . "Original Poster"

• Battery and Milan69 like this

#29 Katie

Katie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:20 PM

Thanks for your forum. I am a beginner, and my native language is not English. I have found a lot of new words and abbreviations, the meaning of which I don't know yet. But I hope, that the infotmation on the forum will help me to succeed in trading. I am looking for a new good strategy.

#30 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:30 PM

Thanks for your forum. I am a beginner, and my native language is not English. I have found a lot of new words and abbreviations, the meaning of which I don't know yet. But I hope, that the infotmation on the forum will help me to succeed in trading. I am looking for a new good strategy.

Another girl? Woah! This is gonna be fun! :P

Your first shout I saw is "Good Night!" :D

Enjoy your stay and look and ask around. :)

ps: I am kidding about the first line.

Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#31 Katie

Katie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:36 PM

Another girl? Woah! This is gonna be fun! :P

Your first shout I saw is "Good Night!" :D

Enjoy your stay and look and ask around. :)

ps: I am kidding about the first line.

Thanks for your reply))

I hope that I will find a lot of useful information and friends here. But as I have written before, the language is specific, and as I am a foreigner I don't understand everithing :(

What do you recommend to read first? Give me several useful links :)

#32 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:40 PM

Thanks for your reply))

I hope that I will find a lot of useful information and friends here. But as I have written before, the language is specific, and as I am a foreigner I don't understand everithing :(

What do you recommend to read first? Give me several useful links :)

Just look around here and there. :) . Ask moderators and maybe me and others too, if you don't understand anything.

And, read this

http://www.binaryopt...54-forum-rules/and

http://www.binaryopt...ies-start-here/

If you stated which one is your Native language, someone would be able to help you more than enough..

But anyway, good luck! :)

• Katie likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#33 Katie

Katie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:44 PM

But anyway, good luck! :)

Thanks for your help! And good luck to you too!!! :)

#34 zmhtech

zmhtech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:42 PM

Great post. I have learned a lot from this website in the past two weeks.

#35 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 December 2015 - 04:00 AM

Welcome Katie.

This is probably the best forum on the internet to help you be successful. If you are not sure what someone is saying just ask. We understand this is a global community. Sometimes even for english speakers an explaination may not be unsderstood. We all have different ways of learning.

Good luck. :)

• MihailMarius likes this

#36 scoobytrade

scoobytrade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 03:59 PM

Newbie here

Been using a demo account since around July this year. Went live with real money. Made profit on the strategy I was working on, then went pear shape, not disasterious but lost about 30% of my overall deposit.

Now found this site about a week or so ago and been reading like mad and developed my own strategy from many of the great ones here (in theory)

Not up with the jargon or latest software but making steady progress again :-)

#37 Tripack

Tripack

• Moderators
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:04 PM

Welcome scooby, nice to hear that :)
I'm one of those (naive maybe) traders who believe trading is an art, and as such it's mandatory you develop your own style over time.
So for me it's an important milestone you went through there.
  • MihailMarius likes this

In order to become successful, first stop doing what unsuccessful people do.

#38 scoobytrade

scoobytrade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

Thank you for the welcome

Im spending the days at the moment trading, but whilst waiting for the right timing to trade, reading lots of the posts on here. Funny, you do get your favourite names that you like to follow. You soon find out the ones who want to help you and those ....well let me say "who don't!!"

Im trading only 60 seconds so far

#39 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:24 PM

Thank you for the welcome

Im spending the days at the moment trading, but whilst waiting for the right timing to trade, reading lots of the posts on here. Funny, you do get your favourite names that you like to follow. You soon find out the ones who want to help you and those ....well let me say "who don't!!"

Im trading only 60 seconds so far

Welcome scoobytrade. I started trading demo accounts not long before you, and the psychological difference from trading fake money is something you will hopefully learn to manage as time goes by.

You're spoiled for choice for strategies, many may help you refine your own.

This is a great forum to help. Best advice is don't be afraid to ask questions, and ignore the douchbags that try to make themselves feel superior by giving insulting replies. ;)

#40 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:31 AM

BINARY OPTIONS TRADING

Hello,
Are you interested in binary options trading? Its possible for you to be getting up to 10,000$ in 2 weeks on binary options trading. If you are interested in getting your account well managed with the profitable system that is 90% accurate and helps me win always. You can contact me for more information.
Thanks

Email: <mod removed>

Important lesson for all beginners. And thank you to badalli samir for highlighting this problem. ;)

This is a great example of what a scam looks like.
There are many people (too many) trying to lure you into paying them for strategies and indicators that are free of charge. Many use amazing claims about making large amounts of money in a very short time. Common Sense should be used when dealing with online marketing. If something looks too good to be true. It is.
Take some time to read through this forum and you will see exactly what I'm talking about.
  • Tripack likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Newbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.