Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  xplus : (21 July 2019 - 10:57 PM) hello fams
@  sgfn01 : (21 July 2019 - 02:57 PM) binary-signal
@  traderpusa : (19 July 2019 - 11:27 AM) and you figured it out all by yourself ! Congrats.
@  chris1477 : (19 July 2019 - 11:10 AM) Never mind....got it!
@  chris1477 : (19 July 2019 - 07:48 AM) Hi guys, pls how do i start a thread/topic?
@  fasih : (17 July 2019 - 11:36 PM) hey tri.. all is well sir. i believe ur good too..
@  Tripack : (17 July 2019 - 04:20 PM) Wow Mr Fas, long time. I hope all is well !
@  fasih : (17 July 2019 - 01:04 PM) check pm singh :)
@  Rookie : (12 July 2019 - 09:00 AM) what's with the JPY? strong moves on most pairs... =)
@  Tripack : (10 July 2019 - 09:11 AM) No groups do that in private, removing...
@  Rookie : (10 July 2019 - 07:33 AM) effin' market, i have to review my trades and move my TPs, lol
@  gabeken2020 : (09 July 2019 - 03:22 PM) Hello
@  MoKhatib : (07 July 2019 - 05:10 AM) anyone trading with PocketOption?
@  gabeken2020 : (06 July 2019 - 03:29 PM) True
@  gabeken2020 : (06 July 2019 - 03:27 PM) Plz guys what to know do u guys participate in this thing called forex signal group, n how real is it, how they what they claim they are!! Their result are they try!!!!
@  gabeken2020 : (06 July 2019 - 03:25 PM) Hello guys gud day
@  Tripack : (04 July 2019 - 08:41 AM) Indeed, no idea. But following several feedback from people who tried, they got hard bitten at one time or another
@  traderpusa : (04 July 2019 - 08:07 AM) why don't you pm him and ask. If no answer, probably yes.
@  mohanjackie : (04 July 2019 - 07:25 AM) did "Lingsbord" quit this fourm?
@  Rookie : (03 July 2019 - 01:13 AM) Thanks, TP!

Photo

johnXasis Sniper System (1 Hour)

Hourly trades Short TimeFrames Inidcator

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 Tadashi Gimbo

Tadashi Gimbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:32 PM

Ohhh wow, fast answer!!!

I tried...but I have some technical difficulties here...
I have to use the template, and after aplly the indicators??

#22 Tadashi Gimbo

Tadashi Gimbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:35 PM

Is it possible to speak on skype with you?? Then I could understand the whole thing...I wish I could learn directly from the master!! hahaha

#23 johnxasis

johnxasis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:44 PM

my skype is johnxasis

i just want to let you know that i never intend to steal you from this site.... on skype i only do support and nothing more.

#24 Tadashi Gimbo

Tadashi Gimbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:59 PM

Ok John, I don't intend to leave this site, but a personal help is better, I believe! ;)

Hmmmm it appeared 3 skype accounts here, which one should I add??

#25 killer

killer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:14 AM

johnxasis thanks for the strategy very promising
i have few simple questions

to enter a buy trade
1- i see a white arrow tending up
2-D1 H1 arrows both need to point directly up
3- i wait for 3 blue candels to confirm the trend or a yellow dot below the candel

4- it works with all pairs or just the major ones ?

#26 VincentVega

VincentVega

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:33 PM

Accurate strategy. Do the arrows repaint?

#27 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:03 AM

Accurate strategy. Do the arrows repaint?

From what I saw, repaints but you trade with price action and S/R confirmation so you really and mostly care what happening right now on your chart.

Editor at www.ForexEasy.club | Resources, News & Reviews Portal for Traders.

#28 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationBack from study again...with new power³

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:33 AM

Please can you clear write: When to buy and when to sell!

codingwizzard.png

#29 maskanipoa

maskanipoa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 06:02 AM

Yes.

Clear Buy or Sell instructions are sorely needed . tthere are 3 panels i.e  the main price window, the rsi*3 window and macd+rsi windows. How do one read it all to determine a CALL or a PUT . :huh: :unsure:

#30 maskanipoa

maskanipoa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 06:04 AM

johnxasis thanks for the strategy very promising
i have few simple questions

to enter a buy trade
1- i see a white arrow tending up
2-D1 H1 arrows both need to point directly up
3- i wait for 3 blue candels to confirm the trend or a yellow dot below the candel

4- it works with all pairs or just the major ones ?

Chart Please  Killer to show the system in action.

#31 lazareth1

lazareth1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:05 PM

I've been reading up on this and some initial results are promising. The only problem is none of the alerts are playing any sounds on the RSI alerts. Anyone else get this problem? 

#32 zac00001

zac00001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:47 PM

Hi. Thanks for the share first of all. Would someone please recap the rules in a clearer way please? I don't understand what the precise entry rules are for this strat. 'Look for confirmation 3 candles on from signal' tells me nothing. What confirmation are we looking for? There are 4 different colored arrows + H1/D1 arrows + yellow dot + Yellow candles. Very confusing. Could you outline in step order what the sequence should look like? Thank you

#33 BinaryBill

BinaryBill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:51 PM

This guy was a fraud , go learn hubba strat and susanno!

#34 hubba hubba

hubba hubba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:51 PM

POPULAR

This guy was a fraud , go learn hubba strat and susanno!

a fraud, really? hey BinaryBill, are u able to shed more light into this?

i have my doubts about the way he presented himself. his strategy is pretty decent like most of the strategies here. But he just gives me the wrong vibe.

Coming forth in the name of the Lord and all. Using the Lord's name, within 2-3 days he racked up 500 posts. shortly after, started Skype group, only give out indicators and templates individually with 'blessings'. Only share the template and indicators here which was going to be obsolete. If u want the latest version, u have to join the Skype and make donation (this i cant confirm but i read the comments by other members here).

Then even if u are in the Skype group, the template u got is only valid for a month. U have to keep asking him personally for an updated version when the current template with indicators expired (this again is from the comments posted, i cant verify).

It is such 'antics', that made me stay away. If u ask me, strategy-wise, it was sound. Not a fantastic one but it can work, limited to certain market conditions. This is based on what he had shared publicly. I cant say for sure the newer and 'blessed' version was any better. 

Another sketchy vibe that he gave me is letting everybody knows that he is a pastor. This, seriously gives a bad taste. But dont take my word for it. i think his thread is still here. Some interesting developments there and quite entertaining. If he is really a fraud, then that thread is a valuable lesson, case-in-point for all newbies.

i think he named his strategy/template/indicators as 'God's Gift'. Not sure if there is appropriate at all for a pastor to do so. God's gifts are free without any conditions. Not going to judge here, i know for sure his Boss will do the judging. 

• botsog, homero15, skyler and 7 others like this

(This is me) http://www.binaryopt...ctions/?p=71806

(Rules to HH style)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=29766

(Chart illustration)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=69230

(HH style in a glance for new users)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=65109

(My trading journey Jan-Jun 2017) http://www.binaryopt...ed/#entry104700

#35 botsog

botsog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:09 AM

i have my doubts about the way he presented himself. his strategy is pretty decent like most of the strategies here. But he just gives me the wrong vibe.

Coming forth in the name of the Lord and all. Using the Lord's name, within 2-3 days he racked up 500 posts. shortly after, started Skype group, only give out indicators and templates individually with 'blessings'. Only share the template and indicators here which was going to be obsolete. If u want the latest version, u have to join the Skype and make donation (this i cant confirm but i read the comments by other members here).

Then even if u are in the Skype group, the template u got is only valid for a month. U have to keep asking him personally for an updated version when the current template with indicators expired (this again is from the comments posted, i cant verify).

It is such 'antics', that made me stay away. If u ask me, strategy-wise, it was sound. Not a fantastic one but it can work, limited to certain market conditions. This is based on what he had shared publicly. I cant say for sure the newer and 'blessed' version was any better. 

Another sketchy vibe that he gave me is letting everybody knows that he is a pastor. This, seriously gives a bad taste. But dont take my word for it. i think his thread is still here. Some interesting developments there and quite entertaining. If he is really a fraud, then that thread is a valuable lesson, case-in-point for all newbies.

i think he named his strategy/template/indicators as 'God's Gift'. Not sure if there is appropriate at all for a pastor to do so. God's gifts are free without any conditions. Not going to judge here, i know for sure his Boss will do the judging. 

hi hubba hubba, my friend. you're really doing great. same feeling for me. using GOD in this business, i think is a NO! NO! it's us traders and not GOD who's responsible for our trading decisions...

just my 2 cents...

• vg18 likes this

#36 idomalord

idomalord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:11 PM

thanks john you are such a blessing

#37 renatusmusic

renatusmusic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:26 AM

^My respect for this man has multiplied by over 9000  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Regardless, I shall be checking this "God strategy" out, and will be sure to report back. My philosophy is to not dimiss something as sh*t unless proven (hence my irritation at some posts that just cry "repaint" or "bad system". Let's be constructive, guys).  As you were.

Join in the trading journey at my personal trading scrapbook. Thoughts, musings, and a trade journal about trading.

http://moant.wordpress.com

#38 jinji

jinji

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:05 AM

Great share man. I will try!

#39 chnappi

chnappi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 12:09 AM

you can refer from this post for the results...

http://www.binaryopt...nk-you-so-much/

:) :) :)

Not exist

#40 jinji

jinji

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 12:53 AM

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.