Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (12 December 2018 - 07:49 PM) Good morning
@  raommurin : (12 December 2018 - 04:12 PM) TMA no repaint
@  binaryop : (12 December 2018 - 02:18 PM) [email protected] sure ..inbox please
@  trade2winz : (12 December 2018 - 01:10 PM) Ha guys I have a forex strategy that ive been using but i lack discipline at time i need a partner that knows market profile
@  Samgaz : (12 December 2018 - 01:05 PM) Hello grou`p
@  ShenR : (12 December 2018 - 10:20 AM) volatility.mq4
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) if you want the adjustment
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) you could send me an email at [email protected]
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:32 AM) i had to make adjustment to the binary comodo indicator ,its more accurate for binary options and forex/cfd trading
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:31 AM) hello friends
@  canan : (12 December 2018 - 04:47 AM) konkis BO tester
@  traderpusa : (11 December 2018 - 06:05 PM) good morning
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) how are you
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) hi
@  Cladi48 : (11 December 2018 - 02:02 PM) Market soo trendy today
@  Jeka_new : (11 December 2018 - 01:15 PM) binary bot
@  Bigindoda : (11 December 2018 - 07:21 AM) liverpool :wub:
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 07:28 PM) history repeats itself.
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 06:43 PM) good morning
@  jesusrcc : (10 December 2018 - 08:36 AM) no brexit vote tomorrow https://www.theguard...ningful-vote-eu

Photo

johnXasis Sniper System (1 Hour)

Hourly trades Short TimeFrames Inidcator

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 johnxasis

johnxasis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:46 AM

JohnXasis Sniper System

We call it Sniper because we will going to snipe the best trades... 1 bullet 1 kill....1 trade  1 win and never miss  :)   ... i prefer quality than quantity  ;)

but like the sniper do, we have to PATIENTLY WAIT for the PERFECT timing.

First you have to uninstall the MT4 and reinstall it back to avoid problems with the new system

Install the Newstemplate provided... here : https://www.dropbox...._8c_lvhTJa?dl=0

optional tool will be the FX News Alert ... http://fxnewsalert.s...e.informer.com/   (it will give you audible alert.. very useful)

here is our final system

https://www.dropbox....System.zip?dl=0

Rules:

Many of you are now familiar with the D1 H1 Arrows.... this is still essential and will play a huge role in the strategy. ... trade only if it is on STRAIGHT UP and or STRAIGHT DOWN    ... never on diagonal and sideways

our LIFE LINE the magenta line has still same role.... everytime the candles touches it... the candles bounce back... so becareful or else avoid trading if near it.

NEWS is our enemy.... Never Trade when there is news.... 30 mins before the news... and 30 mins after the news.

Trading with the Sytem:

* Important Reminder*

with the Hourly Strategy:

The Expiry will be per hour.... 12:00 ... 1:00.... 2:00  and so on

We only take the signal from 1 minute - 35 minutes.... beyond that is not advisable   ... i have added a clock so that you will have an idea  :)

with the short Time Frames:

1M TF = 5M Expiry

5M TF = 15M Expiry

Take the signal... look 1-3 bars for confirmation on from the WHITE arrows or the yellow dots and yellow bars if it is not on opposite direction.... you dont have to wait for it to close ...Take the trade ... (optional: confirm it with the D1 H1 arrows)

That is it  :) Very Simple and yet very Precise  :)

Optional  (For Advance Traders)

You can trade also using the color bars

Yellow bars means a reversal of the trend.... so whenever a yellow bar appear. wait for the candle closes. if it is going to be red... trade with "SELL"  if it is blue... trade with "BUY" ... for confirmation, look at what was the previouse color before it turns to yellow  :) ... and finally again... confirm with the D1 H1 Arrow

just a personal tip....

while waiting for signal for the hourly..... you can trade on the Short TimeFrames  ;)

That's it and i hope you will be happy and gain a lot of wealth with this...  :)  :)  :)

Share your results and post it so that i will be happy to see that all of you are doing well with this strategy.

GOD Bless and Happy Trading

Respectfully,

Pastor John Domino "PiX" Sanchez Asis

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnxasis

email: [email protected]

youtube: https://www.youtube....user/johnxasis/

skype id:   johnxasis

• varvas, MoreSound, xTKSD and 2 others like this

#2 aglar

aglar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:50 AM

Thanks for sharing.

What are your results with this strategy?

My website about binary options, free strategies and education - WatchBinaryOptions

#3 johnxasis

johnxasis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:53 AM

Thanks for sharing.

What are your results with this strategy?

you can refer from this post for the results...

http://www.binaryopt...nk-you-so-much/

:) :) :)

#4 johnnyk

johnnyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 08:14 AM

Thanks John and everyone who has helped develop this strategy! What a great community of traders, I'm pleased to have found this site :)

For some reason there is no D1 H1 arrows on my chart? Is there an indicator that I can add?

#5 lalcal

lalcal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 15 May 2015 - 09:29 AM

Hello, and thank you for this great system. I have been reading a lot of post in the other topic, and I think I have understood the rules. I am interested in 1 minute timeframe. I think we have to wait magenta line, is the trend.. And them 2 arrows, when 3 bar swing arrow appear enter in the next candle 5 minutes to expiry, always follow the trend :) that is correct?. English is not my first language, in fact I am learning a lot here. Thanks for your help and for all your answer.

#6 funkyshaper

funkyshaper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationLondon, England

Posted 15 May 2015 - 09:34 AM

Nice one John, it all looks promising. Going to give it a go and report back :)

• johnxasis likes this

#7 xTKSD

xTKSD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:51 AM

Just to clarify..

We are waiting for Super Signal, then the signal from rsis (from SVE/that triple RSI)..

If one of them appears we will check D1/H1 arrow and magneta line

That's all (is it same for lower TFs)? :D

And.. Do we wait for candle to close (with rsi) or do we take signal immediately? :)

'You have to think, not feel. If you feel not think, u're done.'

#8 johnxasis

johnxasis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:09 PM

Just to clarify..

We are waiting for Super Signal, then the signal from rsis (from SVE/that triple RSI)..

If one of them appears we will check D1/H1 arrow and magneta line

That's all (is it same for lower TFs)? :D

And.. Do we wait for candle to close (with rsi) or do we take signal immediately? :)

my friend... all your questions are can be answered on the rules i have posted above... :)

Rules:

Many of you are now familiar with the D1 H1 Arrows.... this is still essential and will play a huge role in the strategy. ... trade only if it is on STRAIGHT UP and or STRAIGHT DOWN    ... never on diagonal and sideways

our LIFE LINE the magenta line has still same role.... everytime the candles touches it... the candles bounce back... so becareful or else avoid trading if near it.

NEWS is our enemy.... Never Trade when there is news.... 30 mins before the news... and 30 mins after the news.

Trading with the Sytem:

* Important Reminder*

We only take the signal from 1 minute - 35 minutes.... beyond that is not advisable   ... i have added a clock so that you will have an idea   :)

1M TF = 5M Expiry

5M TF = 15M Expiry

Take the signal... look 1-3 bars for confirmation on from the WHITE arrows or the yellow dots and yellow bars if it is not on opposite direction.... you dont have to wait for it to close ...Take the trade ... (optional: confirm it with the D1 H1 arrows)

That is it   :) Very Simple and yet very Precise   :)

#9 ramazan

ramazan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 03:12 PM

JohnXasis Sniper System

We call it Sniper because we will going to snipe the best trades... 1 bullet 1 kill....1 trade  1 win and never miss  :)   ... i prefer quality than quantity  ;)

but like the sniper do, we have to PATIENTLY WAIT for the PERFECT timing.

First you have to uninstall the MT4 and reinstall it back to avoid problems with the new system

Install the Newstemplate provided... here : https://www.dropbox...._8c_lvhTJa?dl=0

optional tool will be the FX News Alert ... http://fxnewsalert.s...e.informer.com/   (it will give you audible alert.. very useful)

here is our final system

https://www.dropbox....System.zip?dl=0

Rules:

Trading with the Sytem:

* Important Reminder*

We only take the signal from 1 minute - 35 minutes.... beyond that is not advisable   ... i have added a clock so that you will have an idea  :)

1M TF = 5M Expiry

5M TF = 15M Expiry

That is it  :) Very Simple and yet very Precise  :)

Optional  (For Advance Traders)

You can trade also using the color bars

Yellow bars means a reversal of the trend.... so whenever a yellow bar appear. wait for the candle closes. if it is going to be red... trade with "SELL"  if it is blue... trade with "BUY" ... for confirmation, look at what was the previouse color before it turns to yellow  :) ... and finally again... confirm with the D1 H1 Arrow

just a personal tip....

while waiting for signal for the hourly..... you can trade on the Short TimeFrames  ;)

That's it and i hope you will be happy and gain a lot of wealth with this...  :)  :)  :)

Share your results and post it so that i will be happy to see that all of you are doing well with this strategy.

GOD Bless and Happy Trading

Respectfully,

Pastor John Domino "PiX" Sanchez Asis

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnxasis

email: [email protected]

youtube: https://www.youtube....user/johnxasis/

skype id:   johnxasis

Hi John, want to ask 1 question, is the "sniper" the same strategy "Singu and Tokio Man... Thank you so much"  ?

because that strategy is very interesting, but there are more than 50 pages and very much information and versions

"sniper" is the last version?

• mohammadov likes this

#10 johnxasis

johnxasis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:33 PM

Hi John, want to ask 1 question, is the "sniper" the same strategy "Singu and Tokio Man... Thank you so much"  ?

because that strategy is very interesting, but there are more than 50 pages and very much information and versions

"sniper" is the last version?

yes it is the final version :)

#11 rider2025

rider2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:41 AM

hey john

thanks a lot for sharing your strategy

is it possible for you to attached a screen shot  with your entry arrow to clear all confusion  :rolleyes:

thanks

#12 rob1

rob1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:44 AM

hi john, do you think its ok to trade during yellow news? and just stop trading for orange and red news events?

#13 johnxasis

johnxasis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:34 AM

hi john, do you think its ok to trade during yellow news? and just stop trading for orange and red news events?

news has very unpredictable result... so it is best to avoid it :(

#14 rob1

rob1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:30 AM

thanks john. one more thing ... with the one hour strategy do we need to look 1-3 bars back for white arrow or yellow dot to confirm trade or is this more for lower timeframes?

#15 matthiD

matthiD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:10 AM

Some trade examples would be cool 

#16 smithng1409

smithng1409

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:22 AM

Dear John,

I found that your strategy is very promissing, however I'm a little bit lost which one is the final one strategy and for what TF?

Since you're posting the strategy in different topic 5min strat, 15 min strat and 1 hour strat. Also there's another threat so call "Thank you..." including update stat.

Would you or anyone who interested in this strat give me an overview of where to get the most up to date strategy for each TF?

Thank you!

#17 Xpalis

Xpalis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:53 AM

Am i missing something? Im pretty sure for trading you need cadles and your template doest have it;

template.png

#18 jl21046

jl21046

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:06 PM

Am i missing something? Im pretty sure for trading you need cadles and your template doest have it;

template.png

That is the news template.  Put it on a chart you will never look at like Bitcoin/Wonka Dollars and just use it for the news and times. 

#19 Tadashi Gimbo

Tadashi Gimbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:15 PM

Hello John.

First of all, thank you very much for the whole information.

I have some doubts: where should I put the "News" archives? Which folder (https://www.dropbox...._8c_lvhTJa?dl=0 )?

Cause I have put the "news template" in the "templates" folder and the others archives I have put on the "indicators" folder...but it is all messy when I apply them on one of the charts...the "clock" goes to the bottom right, the "calendar" and the "news" are overlapped...

Sorry, but I am new on this investment world. I am just starting to use the Metatrader tool...

Hope I can handle this with any help.

Thanks!

#20 johnxasis

johnxasis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:17 PM

use it on a separate chart :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.