Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Un0 : (24 March 2017 - 03:25 PM) http://www.binaryopt...-for-all/page-3
@  Un0 : (24 March 2017 - 03:25 PM) check my latest post on screenshots based on current indi and modified with the angle variable
@  Un0 : (24 March 2017 - 03:24 PM) but no idea if it implemented the way I envisioned
@  Un0 : (24 March 2017 - 03:24 PM) I am trying to incorporate angles into my indi. I found something on the net and used it
@  Ede : (24 March 2017 - 03:06 PM) @Un0 Angles ? what Angles ?
@  Un0 : (24 March 2017 - 01:43 PM) so anyone know if angles are important in technical indicators?
@  1992 : (24 March 2017 - 12:34 PM) Dose n e body here use binary orders software
@  ahmetesk : (24 March 2017 - 12:08 PM) thanks
@  just2fast : (24 March 2017 - 12:06 PM) congratulation to your good trading day
@  ahmetesk : (24 March 2017 - 12:05 PM) B)
@  just2fast : (24 March 2017 - 12:03 PM) yes i have it.
@  ahmetesk : (24 March 2017 - 12:03 PM) never mind
@  ahmetesk : (24 March 2017 - 12:02 PM) if you have not ''e'' in your language no problem
@  just2fast : (24 March 2017 - 12:02 PM) what does Ahmat mean?
@  just2fast : (24 March 2017 - 12:02 PM) thats a mistype
@  ahmetesk : (24 March 2017 - 12:00 PM) saying ahmat in turkish is humiliation . I wanted to let you know. I'm ahmet.
@  allan : (24 March 2017 - 12:00 PM) frankie gordon
@  just2fast : (24 March 2017 - 11:58 AM) you are the best!
@  ahmetesk : (24 March 2017 - 11:45 AM) :ph34r:
@  just2fast : (24 March 2017 - 11:44 AM) ahmat :)

Photo

Binary Options Ultimatum System

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 630 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:56 AM

Author Credit: Forexwinners / BinaryOptionsDailyReview

Indicators Used: 

Daily Pivot Targets

Trend Arrows

Trend Bars

Trend Candles

Trend Channel

Wave Entry Alerts

Time Frame: End Of Day (Using 1 Hour Candles)

Example of Chart

Attached File  binaryoptionsultimatum.png   176.51KB   333 downloads

System Explanation -> Attached File  binaryultimatumsystem.pdf   1.84MB   1750 downloads

Full System + Indicators + Template Download

Attached File  BinaryOptionsUltimatum.zip   2.37MB   1172 downloads

• alain06 likes this

#2 interputure

interputure

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

DO you acctually used that system? traded with it? checked it? is it prifitable?

#3 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 630 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:40 AM

DO you acctually used that system? traded with it? checked it? is it prifitable?

None of the above except just looked it over after finding it.  Looked interesting.  I leave it up to you guys to give it a test run for the most part  :P

#4 dwalther2

dwalther2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:02 AM

I believe I tried this exact system a while back and didnt have a lot of luck with it, but someone can prove me wrong. The bars repaint, if I remember right, and can mess with the system.  Just my 2 cents.

• Francisco78 likes this

#5 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 630 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:03 AM

I believe I tried this exact system a while back and didnt have a lot of luck with it, but someone can prove me wrong. The bars repaint, if I remember right, and can mess with the system.  Just my 2 cents.

Did you use hourly bars though?

• bisiak likes this

#6 dwalther2

dwalther2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

Did you use hourly bars though?

I think I did. But to be honest I dont remember. Sorry.

#7 trains40

trains40

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

It is built more for forex even though it has binary name written all over it.

• Francisco78 likes this

#8 Sami

Sami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

It is built more for forex even though it has binary name written all over it.

I am keen to test it with BinOptions.  Can we test it with a demo account?

#9 HexCodePip

HexCodePip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

Indicators Used: 

Daily Pivot Targets

Trend Arrows

Trend Bars

Trend Candles

Trend Channel

Wave Entry Alerts

Example of Chart

attachicon.gifbinaryoptionsultimatum.png

System Explanation -> attachicon.gifbinaryultimatumsystem.pdf

How can you even post a system like that and not even know how the arrows are calculated? O_O
And either have you test it yourself at a demo account or beck testing. You should make a clear Waring to others trader that you haven't tested the system yet. 

#10 lastadolkg

lastadolkg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

Although it is true he should maybe warn us, all traders take complete responsability of their own action. Even if he had tested it, you should always test it yourself, back testing, and most importantly, forward testing it! Your results maybe different from his or from other people.

#11 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 630 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

How can you even post a system like that and not even know how the arrows are calculated? O_O
And either have you test it yourself at a demo account or beck testing. You should make a clear Waring to others trader that you haven't tested the system yet. 

All I did was I find this system and post it, why do I need to know how the arrows are calculated?  I'm posting it just so other people can test it if they wish.  If anyone jumps in without doing any back testing themselves that is on them.

#12 Stan Still

Stan Still

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:10 AM

back tested on silver....looks really good.

will demo it when markets open.

good stuff

#13 Dmccrum

Dmccrum

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:45 PM

I have noticed this works really well with forex!

#14 spirit777

spirit777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:25 AM

Indicators Used: 

Daily Pivot Targets

Trend Arrows

Trend Bars

Trend Candles

Trend Channel

Wave Entry Alerts

Example of Chart

attachicon.gifbinaryoptionsultimatum.png

System Explanation -> attachicon.gifbinaryultimatumsystem.pdf

hi, how is the expiry?

#15 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:43 AM

This is kind of backward. David a trusted Admin or creator of this website post a Strat here that he never made money from, used or traded with. And want us to do the finding.

That is okey coz I never trust anything before try myself even if a holy person recommend me to do so. So better trust your self right..according to seeing is believing (if I can't see behind my neck that does not exist..psst it still does )

Then one person is "...keen to try it.." and ask if he can demo-trade it. OF COURSE you should..why ask permission to do so?

Someone noticed it worked well in Forex, so how much money, demo-dollars or real, do you make from it? Care to share?

Then another person asks "...what is the expiry time..."? Well it is posted on EOD...END OF DAY it can be a clue..but pls tell us if you find any other expiry time better and IF YOU DO MONEY with it :)

All this above I get the feeling we who all have our senses still intact and are relatively sane (according to who?) must only post stuff that makes sense. Not to fool people. And maybe admin-persons should be the first one to try so!

In very kind regards, take care people..listen to your self first!

CS

• checker999 likes this

#16 checker999

checker999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:26 AM

Everybody should test TEMPATES for many weeks just in DEMO. I bought this year a stupid Template and lost 1000 €. This forum is the best - THANK YOU!

#17 AppleCiderVinegar

AppleCiderVinegar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:42 PM

I will try this system on forex, but will exit when the candle changes color, not necessarily at EOD.  Sleep may cause me to miss some entries/exits though, but oh well.

#18 MountainManXXX

MountainManXXX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:20 PM

Very very rare to find indicators that dont repaint.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.